Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Events Calendar apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Email Templates Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Events calendar Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Events Calendar apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. The Shop Events Calendar
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (35 reviews)
- Pricing – $5/month. 7-day free trial.
The Shop Events Calendar is all about providing an easy to use mobile friendly calendar widget.
- Your Store, Your Calendar – Add the calendar to your store and it will use your current store theme, fonts and colors. It will also display events in an easy-to-understand way.
- Optimized for mobile – Most online calendar applications are desktop-only. The Shop Calendar was designed from the ground up to be used on mobile devices. Our web calendar is also very good (wink!).
- Integrate your other calendars – The Shop Event Calendar makes it easy to integrate your other calendars, such as Eventbrite, Google Calendar, Apple Calendar, and more.
Based on customer reviews, The Shop Events Calendar by Luke is a great app for small businesses. It is cost effective, easy to use, and has excellent customer service.
2. Evey Events & Tickets
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (62 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Use this app to sell tickets to your in-person and online events with little effort on your part. You’ll get a responsive team to help with any support you need.
- Sell Tickets to Your Events – You can sell tickets to your events, manage guests, and schedule calendars all in one place. Guests will get their own beautifully designed tickets with their own ticket page.
- Check-In Event Guests – Use our mobile apps to scan, verify, and check-in guests. The check-in information from all scanning devices is available in a single dashboard.
- No-code customize your event – Guests receive customizable event tickets and emails/SMS, or use our default templates. You can easily create them without any coding skills. We also have translations support for everything.
Based on customer reviews, Evey Events & Tickets seems to be plagued by errors and has difficulty fulfilling orders. However, the team are kind and helpful and eager to help. Based on this, we would not recommend Evey Events & Tickets as a reliable ticketing platform.
3. Event Calendar
- Rating – 4.5 of 5 stars (23 reviews)
- Pricing – $5.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Elfsight Events Calendar is an impressive tool that allows you to quickly share your activities with your visitors. It offers plenty of options for demonstrating upcoming activities in the most representative way. You can customize it to blend the design with your pages aesthetics. Construct a multiple numbers of events, add tags, upload your custom pictures and videos, and keep your users notified about your schedule.
- Higher user engagement – Users can view all of your events in one place, and get more information about them by clicking on a popup. This helps to create a higher engagement level.
- More event attendants – The interactive interface and CTA buttons make it easy to attract more visitors to your event.
- Better and faster UX – With categories and all the event details visible at once, visitors will be happy to find what they’re looking for and come back sooner.
Based on customer reviews, Event Calendar by Shopify is an excellent app that is easy to use and provides plenty of customization options. The only downside may be that it requires no back-end set up, which can be nerve-wracking for some users. However, the customer service team is quick to respond and should be able to help any users who encounter issues. Overall, Event Calendar by Shopify is a perfect choice for businesses looking for an effective calendar solution.
4. Mahina Event Calendar App
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (4 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Mahina Event Calendar App is designed specifically for Shopify users who want to add eye-catching events to their store. With easy-to-use layout and a wide range of customization options, we hope to make the process of creating events for your customers quick andsimple.
- Create Eye Catching Events – Create beautiful events for your store with well-designed layouts that are easy to customize and fit your store’s existing design.
- Allow Visitors to RSVP – Let customers sign up for your events. Respond to their email invitations in a custom way. Save event-specific visitor lists on your device.
- Take Your Events Online – With events going online, you can add custom event forms to make sure your data is properly captured. You can also choose whether to capture data for online or offline events.
5. Facebook Events Calendar
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (12 reviews)
- Pricing – $7.99/month. 14-day free trial.
With just a few clicks, Facebook Events Calendar can help you display events from your Facebook Page, Profile, or Group on your storefront. The app uses the official Facebook Graph API to display the events seamlessly.
- Auto-update Facebook Events – Update upcoming events near you and other things of interest to your customers.
- Customize layouts to display – Select many layout types to show your events. This could be a list, grid, widget, or snippet.
- Calendar Filter – Help customers find and select events more quickly by date.
Based on customer reviews, Facebook Events Calendar is a good, basic application that is helpful for managing events. However, the Facebook app id required to use the app is outdated and could use improvement in documentation. Additionally, there are occasional connectivity issues with the app.
6. Event Calendar: Tickets & RSVP
- Rating – 4.2 of 5 stars (34 reviews)
- Pricing – From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial.
There is a major problem with using Shopify as the sole platform for selling events. You are only able to create ‘products’ and these are not meant for selling events.
- A Stunning Event Calendar – Use our easy-to-use editor to create an event calendar that your customers will love. Options for themes, filters, search, and more are available.
- Sell Tickets, Collect RSVPS – A built-in RSVP and ticketing system that allows you to add simple or complex payment options and RSVP forms to events. You do all the work!
- For Classes, Courses & Events – If you run events, classes, or courses then Event Calendar App was built specifically for you.
Based on customer reviews, Event Calendar: Tickets & RSVP is a great app with excellent customer service. However, the app is slow to load and there are some issues with the calendar itself.
7. Event Ticketing
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (26 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
With Event Ticketing by Guest Manager, you can turn your Shopify store into a fully functional event management platform.
- Design your own tickets – Design custom PDF and Apple wallet tickets that match your brand. Include these unique barcoded tickets in your order confirmation email messages.
- Sell tickets on your store – Offer both free and paid tickets. Sell tickets directly from your Shopify store using Shopify Payments and Products.
- Fast, reliable ticket scanning – The best check-in app is 100% offline-capable and syncs in realtime across unlimited devices. You can use the camera or rent laser readers to scan your tickets.
Based on customer reviews, Event Ticketing from Shopify appears to be a great app for managing events and selling tickets. The customer service is excellent, and the app has a variety of features that make running an event easier.
8. Sesami: Appointment Booking
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (319 reviews)
- Pricing – From $19/month. 30-day free trial.
You are in the right company to create a seamless booking experience. Our platform will help you streamline your operations.
- Booking Platform for Commerce – Sesami is a well-known and respected booking solution for Shopify. It has received numerous awards, and boasts a large user base.
- Get Started in Minutes – This app is useful and well-built. The online store integration is well done, smart, and easy to use. JML, Shopify CTO.
- Omnichannel and Seamless – Omnichannel (including storefront, admin, apps, and the POS): Integration for providing a personalized booking experience that is seamless across all channels.
Based on customer reviews, Sesami: Appointment Booking is a good booking app that can be used for a variety of services. However, there are some drawbacks, such as the lack of an automated appointment reminder system and difficulty seeing available appointment times on the product page. Overall, Sesami: Appointment Booking is a useful booking app that can be used for a variety of services.
9. Experiences App
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (50 reviews)
- Pricing – From $9/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Our app allows you to host physical and virtual events, classes and workshops, or create bookings seamlessly from within Shopifys eCommerce system. If you are a merchant who understands the power of creating memorable moments through experiences, you’re in the right place!
- Not a third-party plugin – With our app, you can use your existing customers or attract new ones by leveraging all the tools in your store.
- Integrated and easy-to-use – You’ll feel right at home with our customizable theme, automatically added shop features, and easily designed admin and POS app.
- Included POS app – You can check in and also book new Experiences right from the POS app. No need to carry your computer around!.
Based on customer reviews, Experiences App is good for creating professional workshop registration listings, easy to use, and with great customer service.
10. Appointment Booking ‑ Appointo
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (137 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Here are some of the features that we offer.
- Single / Multi Day Booking – Allow your customers to book a certain time with you, such as store appointments or rental business bookings.
- Email & Text Notifications – You can setup automated emails, text messages, or both to send reminders, booking confirmations, rescheduling, and cancellation notifications as well as feedback to your customers.
- Advanced Features – The app supports group appointments, Google/Microsoft calendar integrations, additional team members, manual bookings and translations.
Based on customer reviews, Appointment Booking ‑ Appointo is a great app for scheduling appointments. The support is excellent and the app is easy to use.
There you have it! The best Shopify events calendar apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Events Calendar apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews