Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Edit Orders apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Ebay Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Edit orders Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Edit Orders apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Edit Order by Cleverific
- Rating – 4.4 of 5 stars (279 reviews)
- Pricing – From $29/month. 14-day free trial.
Need more power for your customer service, sales, marketing, or logistics tasks? Shopify offers powerful editing tools that let you do more with your orders. Edit Order gives you order automation and advanced editing options, so you can sell custom products and subscriptions, take phone orders, create loyal customers, work with your preferred business partners, and more.
- Expanded order editing – You have a full suite of editing tools not available in Shopify’s basic editing. This allows you to customize your orders to match your business’ needs.
- Smart order automation – With automation, you can grow your business by automating promotional and fulfillment tasks. This will free up your time to focus on other parts of your business.
- Indispensable order tools – Create loyal customers by using order processing tools like product shortcuts and payment templates. This way, you can work with your preferred partners easily.
Based on customer reviews, Edit Order by Cleverific s app is a great solution for stores looking to improve their customer service. The app has been criticized for its monthly plan, unethical pricing scheme, and difficult to filter out cancelled orders. However, the app is essential for stores looking to improve their workflow and customer service.
2. Order Merger | Combine orders
- Rating – 4.2 of 5 stars (77 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
The answer is very easy: Simply choose the traffic split that best suits your needs.
- Order merging automation – Create your own rules, merge similar orders automatically. Combine orders together. Order management automation. Made by the ReConvert team.
- Reduce your Shipping Costs – Save time and money by combining orders and shipping them together instead of sending different customers separate orders.
- Better Customer Experience – Deliver a superb shopping experience – combining orders together and possibly refunding shipping differences.
Based on customer reviews, Order Merger | Combine orders app is a great tool to merge orders. It is easy to use and can be set up automatically or manually. There are some limitations, such as the possibility of having to pay additional fees for orders that are combined, but overall this app is highly rated and recommended.
3. Order Cancellable
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (22 reviews)
- Pricing – $7/month. 14-day free trial.
Customers can make mistakes when ordering. They might forget to enter a discount code, want to change order items, or simply just changed their mind. In some cases, they might even contact your customer support to request cancellation. Because of the time it takes for customer support to respond back and take at least 10 minutes back and forth to cancel an order, this could be spent on supporting another customer instead.
- Reduce customer support time – Reduce the time you spend handling customer cancellations, and let them cancel their orders themselves.
- Reduce potential chargeback – If an order isn’t fulfilled in a timely manner, a customer might become impatient and file a chargeback, or the app may be cancelled due to potential fraud.
- Easier Reordering – Order Cancellable makes it easy for customers to cancel, change and reorder orders from the order status page and the account page.
Based on customer reviews, Order Cancellable is a great app that allows customers to edit or cancel orders after purchase. The customer service is responsive and helpful, and the app also allows customers to edit or cancel orders from their account page. Overall, this is a great app that provides great customer experience.
4. Australia Post MyPost Business
- Rating – 4.6 of 5 stars (55 reviews)
- Pricing – $9.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
The most full featured Australia Post labels app, with invoices, picklists, labels, fulfillments and more.
- Save time shipping orders – Process MyPost orders quickly and easily with our app, compared to copying and pasting. Save time, headaches, and money!
- Easily modify shipment info – It is easy to change order label options, customer address, insurance delivery settings, and more with just one click.
- NO copy paste. Easy labels – No need to copy and paste, no need to upload CSV files – Print Auspost labels, invoices and picklists, and book pickups to help with your shipping.
Based on customer reviews, Australia Post MyPost Business is a very easy to use and efficient app that integrates Shopify with Australia Post Business. The customer service is excellent and the app saves users hours of time and effort in printing shipping labels. Highly recommended!
5. Order Printer Templates
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (1097 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Order Printer Templates make it easy to customize branded documents without having to write any code. Save time and money by using these professional templates instead.
- Professional invoices & more – Order Printer provides professional and customizable invoices, packing slips, returns forms and gift receipt templates. No coding knowledge is needed!
- Design, edit & translate fast – Use pre-made templates to design your store’slook and feel. Edit product information, set tax rates, and more – all with your store’s logo, fonts, and colors.
- No subscription fees – Templates are an onetime purchase with 24/7 support and free updates. They are compatible with Shopify’s Order Printer app and our Order Printer Pro.
Based on customer reviews, Order Printer Templates by FORSBERG+two has good customer service.
6. Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot
- Rating – 4.6 of 5 stars (1328 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
With Weglot, you can have an instantly translated store in just 5 minutes. You can manage your translations easily with a first layer of machine translation for speed and automation, then use Weglots post-editing features to control the quality of your translations or order professional translations.
- An instantly translated store – Install Weglot and get an instantly translated store. You can also checkout and view dynamic contents translated into your chosen language.
- Easy translation management – Manage translations on one platform. Combine automatic and human translations. Collaborate with your team or order professional translations.
- Multilingual SEO optimized – Weglot follows Google’s best practices for multilingual SEO. Your store is automatically indexed in the translated languages by search engines.
Based on customer reviews, Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot is a reliable customer service that provides efficient and prompt assistance in translating your store. However, the pricing plan could be more affordable for some. Overall, Weglot is a great customer service that can help you translate your store quickly and easily.
7. Cart Pencil
- Rating – 4.6 of 5 stars (101 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Cart Pencil allows customers to change product variants directly from their cart page, reducing the time-consuming process of switching to the product page and thus reducing cancelled orders and abandoned carts. You can ultimately save wasted orders by providing your customers with Cart Pencil app, which allows them to change order variants or edit orders right from their cart.
- Reduce Abandoned Cart – Allow customers to change variants directly from the cart page to reduce abandon carts and order returns.
- Improve User Experience – Enable customers to easily change variants from their shopping cart. This allows them to test different designs and layouts without leaving the website.
- Edit Cart Immediately – Customers can easily edit their cart at the Cart page. They can do this by editing the Variant or Change Variant on the Cart page, and minimizing abandoned carts.
Based on customer reviews, Cart Pencil is rated 4.5 out of 5 stars. If you are looking for an easy to use app that will help you edit your items, then this is the app for you. The customer service is excellent and responds quickly to any questions or issues that may arise.
8. PDF Invoice ‑ Order Printer
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (55 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
PDF Invoices needs to be Professional-looking like a Pro. Custom invoices can help your store standout from the crowd and make your brand recognizable. Final Invoice : Order Printer can help you create an unlimited number of PDF invoices, packing slips, draft orders, refunds and receipt.
- Branded PDF Invoice Generator – You can customize your branded invoice, download it as a PDF, and print or manage orders, invoices, and packing slips from a POS sale terminal.
- Order Printer Emailer + Report – You can embed a PDF link on your email, confirmation, notification, order success, and customer account pages to help your customers download your invoice in PDF format.
- Worldwide Tax % Compliance – Make your invoices compliant with tax laws to avoid penalties. split the invoice price according to tax law, and translate the invoice into any language or country.
Based on customer reviews, PDF Invoice ‑ Order Printer is a great app for small businesses who need to create and send invoices to their customers. The app is easy to use, has a lot of features, and the support is excellent.
9. Order Delivery Date
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (592 reviews)
- Pricing – $14.99/month. 14-day free trial.
“I ordered something for my friend’s birthday from your store. Unfortunately, the delivery arrived late. I would like my money returned.”
- Delivery Date Picker and Time – Customers can choose the desired order delivery date and time using the calendar. This can be useful for enhancing customer base loyalty by giving them more flexible delivery options.
- Set Shipping Rates Day Wise – The shipping price add-on allows you to set different shipping prices for different workdays depending on several conditions.
- Store Pickup & Local Delivery – Let customers schedule local delivery and pickup for their orders by zip code.
Based on customer reviews, Order Delivery Date App is a buggy, slow and difficult to use app. Despite this, customer service is prompt and willing to help.
10. DingDoong: Delivery + Pickup
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (121 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
We offer a complete and powerful local delivery, store pickup, and Bopis solution for Shopify stores.
- Fully Customizable Widget – You can customize your widget’s layout in multiple ways, choose from a variety of styles, customize the colors and formats, and set display rules. You can even place your custom widget in a specific position.
- Intensive Rule Customization – There are many delivery rules and conditions you can set for your products. These include product-wise lead time, cut-off time, and time slot. You can also set up a delivery validation rule to ensure that your products are delivered on time.
- Effective Order Management – The app has a built-in delivery calendar, which allows you to automatically tag orders with delivery time. You can also create custom tags for your orders. The app also has an export report feature, which allows you to sync orders to Google Calendar and manage them on mobile.
Based on customer reviews, DingDoong: Delivery + Pickup seems to have some glitches and customer service is responsive. However, the app’s delivery process (and general functionality) seems to be improving over time. Therefore, we would give it three out of five stars.
There you have it! The best Shopify edit orders apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Edit Orders apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.