Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Ebay apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Dropshipping Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Ebay Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Ebay apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (677 reviews)
- Pricing – From $29/month. 14-day free trial.
Codisto is a Google channel, an Amazon channel, an eBay channel and a Walmart channel all in one smartly designed app. You can use Codisto to manage all your Shopify orders from one place.
- Global Google – Boost sales with automated Google Shopping, Product Listing Ads & Surfaces across Google. Full Buy on Google & enhanced listings support.
- Global Amazon – At Shopify, we know how important it is to be able to sell your products on a global scale. That’s why we offer real-time sync for inventory, orders, prices and product details so you can keep your business running at peak performance.
- Global eBay – Our eBay listing automation and synchronization software is unparalleled on any global eBay marketplace. This ensures that your existing listings and sales history are kept intact, while you take advantage of our powerful tools for listing optimization and traffic generation.
Based on customer reviews, Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart Integration App is a robust and easy-to-use app that helps connect your Shopify with eBay, Amazon and Walmart stores. Its ability to export data in different formats makes it stand out from the competition, and its customer support is superior. Overall, we recommend Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart Integration App for anyone looking for an efficient way to connect their Shopify store with these popular online retailers.
2. Integration for eBay
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (547 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
With the eBay Selling app, you can easily list, edit, and manage products and inventories on eBay in all countries. You can also use the app to sell on eBay websites and eBay motors.
- Easy eBay bulk Listing – Automate the entire listing process with profile-based bulk product uploads. This will eliminate all manual labor and make the process faster and easier.
- Near Real-time Syncing – Sync all of your product details like Title, Inventory, Price, and Order details with eBay in real-time.
- Flexible Templates – Create eBay templates for products, and customize their details like inventory, category, title, and pricing.
Based on customer reviews, Integration for eBay is complicated, customer service pushy and difficult to use. Avoid this app.
3. Professional Importer For eBay
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (324 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
EBay Professional Importer can be used to import your products from eBay Seller account to your Shopify store in just a few clicks. This will save you a lot of time in manually adding products.
- Import from eBay to Shopify – This app can automatically import all active listings from your eBay seller account to your Shopify store.
- Import all images and variants – Include high-resolution product images and support products with multiple variants.
- Real time sync – You have the ability to sync your eBay and Shopify prices in almost real time.
Based on customer reviews, Professional Importer For eBay is a buggy, unreliable and time-consuming app that does not work for most users. Additionally, the customer service is poor and does not help resolve issues. Therefore, we would not recommend this app to anyone.
4. Nembol ‑ eBay Amazon Etsy sync
- Rating – 4.1 of 5 stars (79 reviews)
- Pricing – From $39/month. 14-day free trial.
Nembol makes it easier for sellers and marketers to manage their listings. It syncs inventory and sales on multiple channels, and lists new items on Shopify and from Shopify. Nembol helps sellers boost visibility and chances to sell. Nembol is easy to set up and has an intuitive interface.
- List on several channels – Easily list your products on Shopify, social media, and eCommerce platforms – and the reverse! With reduced hassle.
- Sync inventory and orders – Link products across Shopify, eBay, Amazon, Etsy, WooCommerce, and Storenvy. Import orders into Shopify and keep quantities and product edits aligned.
- Get traffic from social media – Post Nembol links on your social media accounts and enjoy automated links back to your Shopify listings, which will generate traffic for you without any effort.
Based on customer reviews, Nembol ‑ eBay Amazon Etsy sync is a great app that is easy to use, has a lot of options and functionality, and the customer service is excellent. If you need to sync your inventory between multiple sales channels, Nembol is a great option.
5. Amazon, eBay, Etsy — Salestio
- Rating – 4.1 of 5 stars (16 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Export your products to Amazon and eBay marketplaces, import and fulfill orders on those marketplaces, and keep track of inventory and prices in your store. There are no restrictions on which Amazon or eBay marketplaces you can use. This all happens from within Shopify’s UI.
- Native integration – You can easily export your products and download Amazon and eBay orders with a clear interface in your Shopify store.
- Global – You can increase product visibility on all Amazon and eBay marketplaces without any restrictions.
- Automating – Save time by automating routine processes – such as exporting new products, updating qty and price, and fulfilling orders.
Based on customer reviews, Amazon, eBay, Etsy — Salestio seems to be a very reliable and user-friendly app that connects your Shopify products to Amazon and eBay. The customer service is always available and responsive in your language.
6. Ebay Reviews by Reputon
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (4 reviews)
- Pricing – $5.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Reputon Ebay Reviews is committed to helping you! People’s buying decisions are greatly influenced by online reviews, which only underscores the importance of letting your clients’ reviews be seen.
- Ebay reviews & testimonials – Integrate a widget from eBay with ease. Choose between rating badge, feedback carousel or testimonial slider.
- Build trust with Ebay reviews – Ebay seller reviews and ratings create trust and fast recognition of your brand by customers.
- Boost sales with social proof – Boost sales with 5* reviews on your Ebay seller page. The Ebay integration for reviews & Ebay importer makes it compatible with the Loox, Oberlo dropshipping app.
7. Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (399 reviews)
- Pricing – From $35/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
definitely! And you won’t be charged again for each subscription. Just install Trunk with the Shopify store you want to be billed with. Then simply add your other Shopify stores as sales channels within Trunkyou.
- Syncs instantly within seconds – Never oversell again. Keep inventory levels synced by SKU within the same and/or across different sales channels.
- Powerful inventory management – You can easily create bundles and kits that adjust in real-time, keeping quantities in sync across packs and components. Duplicate SKU syncing is also supported!
- Unlimited sales channels – You can sync your tests to any number of Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QuickBooks Online (QBO), Squarespace, Square POS, WooCommerce stores.
Based on customer reviews, Realtime Stock Sync & Bundling is an excellent inventory management tool and is ideal for businesses that sell products on multiple platforms. It is easy to set up and the team is responsive to queries, making it a great choice for business owners.
8. Multichannel Importer
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (537 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
The Multichannel Importer app allows sellers to import orders from multiple marketplaces, including Amazon. This also includes importing images, descriptions, and prices. Custom charges may apply for importing multiple images and bullet points from Amazon.
- Products import in one click – Import products from Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Wish, Aliexpress, Walmart and other online stores. Also let you easily import files.
- Bulk product edit & import – You can easily bulk edit products from any marketplace or file type on your Shopify store.
- Amazon FBA order management – Manage, sync, fulfill and automate Shopify orders from FBA while keeping track of proper tracking information and inventory sync.
Based on customer reviews, Multichannel Importer is a great app that provides excellent customer service. The app has some glitches at the start, but the team is very helpful and resolves them quickly. Overall, this is an excellent app that provides great value for money.
9. AOD External Links Button
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (35 reviews)
- Pricing – $2.99/month. 3-day free trial.
The AOD External Links Button was developed by Apps on Demand. We have experience in web development, and know how to generate sales and be an asset to your business.
- – With our powerful tools, you can quickly and easily compare competing offers and make the best decision for your business.
- – Our testing tool gives you the ability to measure the success of your campaigns in a variety of ways. You can see how many visitors came from which sources, track conversions and much more!
Based on customer reviews, AOD External Links Button is a great app that provides quick and efficient customer support. Overall, it is highly recommended for users who need a simple external link button solution.
10. Social Bar: Social Media Icons
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (38 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
You can now color-code each icon to make them easier to spot.
- Boost Social Media Followers – Draw people to your social media pages with powerful online marketing tools. This will help you strengthen your brand, get more likes, followers and impressions!
- Control The Icons Color – Add a social media bar with the icons of popular social media networks. You can control their color, position, and more!
- Social Media = Social Proof – Show your Facebook and Instagram pages to customers and increase their trust and confidence in your store.
Based on customer reviews, Social Bar: Social Media Icons is a useful and reliable app that can help you display your social media presence on your website. The icons are easy to select and configure, and the customer support is responsive and helpful. If you need social media icons for your website, this is a good option to consider.
There you have it! The best Shopify ebay apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Ebay apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.