Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Drm apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Best Shopify Drm Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Drm apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Digital Content Sales with DRM
- Rating – 4.5 of 5 stars (5 reviews)
- Pricing – $99 one-time charge. External charges may apply.
Sell DRM-protected digital content directly from your Shopify store.
- Secure content delivery – This content can be protected with a robust DRM, preventing unauthorized sharing.
- Instant streaming and download – Digital content is available for instant streaming as well as downloadable for offline viewing without an internet connection.
- Popular formats and platforms – Customers can access video, audio, eBooks, SCORM Tests, and HTML-based content on all popular devices.
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (6 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
You can start selling ebooks right now. And thanks to our watermarking social-DRM technique, you stay safe. PLUS: no sign up fees, no recurring payments–just pay for what you use.
- Start selling ebooks – Upload ebooks to our repository and attach them to products. Supports standard formats like EPUB, MOBI and PDF. Unlimited storage.
- Protect with watermarks – Protect your eBooks with watermarking, a security technique that embeds customer data into each eBook.
- We’re invisible – We work hard to stay out of the way and let you do your thing. The checkout stays the same, we don’t insert our logo, and we don’t interfere in any way.
3. DSM ‑ AliExpress Dropshipping
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (589 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 365-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Dropshipman is a professional dropshipping application that helps you import products from AliExpress and automate your fulfillment with a 7-15 day shipping time.
- Sourcing high-quality products – Better quality products with lower product costs – that’s what we offer. We can source any product in your store, and our supplier selection process is always reliable.
- Bulk import products – Auto-tracking and synchronizing prices and inventories from Aliexpress. Importing multiple products at once to your Shopify store.
- Automated fulfillment – We perform an in-depth product quality check, ship to the US & EU within 7-15 days, and provide automatic tracking number upload. With us, you can easily automate fulfillment.
Based on customer reviews, DSM ‑ AliExpress Dropshipping is a reputable, easy-to-use dropshipping platform with helpful customer service. However, there are some minor issues that need to be fixed. Overall, this is a reliable and beneficial dropshipping platform for those starting out or looking for an easier way to start selling online.
4. CRM PLUS on LINE
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (14 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
CRM PLUS on LINE provides CRM and social login features with LINE. This means that you have an official account with all the benefits that come with it.
- Various LINE messages – Enable convenient LINE delivery such as step-by-step shipment delivery, basket drop reminders, restock notifications, and more.
- Connect on order status page – You can add a LINE connect button to the order status page, and it is easy to add a block promoting the benefits of LINE linkage!
- Linkage with various tools – CRM PLUS can be used without a LINE Webhook URL. This makes it compatible with products that require a Webhook URL.
Based on customer reviews, CRM PLUS on LINE is a simple, easy-to-use app that can be quickly utilized. Furthermore, the support is very comprehensive, and instructions are provided so that customers can use the app easily even if they are personally responsible for it. The quality of the product is also very good. I am very happy with this app and grateful to have received such positive feedback. I intend to continue updating the app while maintaining support for those who have already adopted it and are satisfied. With regards to customer support, it is far more comprehensive than what is available in other similar apps, not only responding to simple requests but also offering suggestions and advice as well as more detailed information. It’s wonderful that this service extends even to matters such as setting up Flex messages properly – there’s no other app like this that provides such detailed assistance! I’m extremely satisfied with this app and plan on using it further in conjunction with Shopify Flow services offered by our specialized team.
5. Reamaze Live Chat Helpdesk CRM
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (211 reviews)
- Pricing – From $29/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Merchants love Re:amaze’s live chat and customer support solutions because they are easy to use and provide fast assistance.
- Centralized customer service – Manage customer support requests from email, live chat, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SMS, VOIP for all of your stores in one place.
- Boost sales and engagement – You can easily create automated website messages, send push notifications, and build chatbots to help customers interact with your storefront.
- Automate teams & common tasks – Access customers’ Shopify data instantly and process, draft orders, returns, refunds, and cancellations in chat. Automate replies with Shopify macros.
Based on customer reviews, Reamaze Live Chat Helpdesk CRM is an excellent customer communications platform with helpful customer support. It is affordable and easy to set up, and has a lot of automation capability.
6. Endear CRM and Clienteling
- Rating – 4.2 of 5 stars (14 reviews)
- Pricing – From $60/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Connect Endear with a single click.
- Organize all your customers – Keep your team organized and use CRM filters to segment your customers by shopping behavior and order history to target the right audience.
- Send personalized messages – Customizable fields and dynamic product recommendations make every two-way SMS text or email to a customer feel like it was meant just for them.
- Track every sale, anywhere – See how your messages are converting, where your customers are spending money, and see how you can motivate your team to reach their sales goals.
Based on customer reviews, Endear CRM and Clienteling is a great platform for retail stores. It is efficient and easy to use, with many features that make it a must-have for any business. The customer service is responsive and helpful, and the app has helped increase sales significantly. Highly recommended!
7. NoteDesk ‑ To‑Do, Tasks, CRM
- Rating – 4.0 of 5 stars (11 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
With NoteDesk, managing your Shopify business becomes a breeze. You can track and manage your day-to-day tasks, as well as keep important notes in a centralised location.
- Do more – With NoteDesk, you can get more done for your store. You can create tasks, organize and plan your daily store needs, and more.
- Keep Track – Create projects, track your progress, and manage your team with Team Plan. Keep track of your business so you can focus on growth. Manage your team on the Project plan.
- Optimize your Store – With the Task Library, you can access a large database of tasks and to-do’s that will help your store grow and scale.
Based on customer reviews, NoteDesk ‑ To‑Do, Tasks, CRM is a great app which is easy to use and allows for efficient communication between team members. The only suggestion would be to add more functionality, such as assigning tasks or projects to users/owners, and changing the life cycle of a project. Overall, NoteDesk ‑ To‑Do, Tasks, CRM is an excellent app which can help increase productivity in any business.
8. 3Dsellers ‑ CRM & Helpdesk
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (1 reviews)
- Pricing – From $25/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
A Time-Saver: Automatically compare the performance of different investments in one simple screen.
- Reply to all of your messages – Reply to messages from multiple sales channels from one place. This includes Shopify, eBay, and Amazon.
- Smart Rules – You can create smart rules to make sure your customer service team is organized and tidy. You can also set up auto assignments and auto responders.
- Connect your team – Allow your teammates/VA’s to connect with each other with advanced permissions and team collaboration tools, such as mentions, custom mail folders, and more!
9. eShop CRM Social Login Pro
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (1 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Our goal is to build a better customer ecosystem for stores. The first step in this is to easily allow customers to login or sign up to your store.
- Login / Sign Up from anywhere – You don’t need to ask your customers to sign up or login separately. Our App will add a widget which allows them to do this from any page.
- Build Community – Get people to join your brand community by getting them to sign up for your store.
- Discount for Sign Up – Get sign ups in exchange for a unique discount code. Our widget minimizes and stays on the storefront, letting visitors come back to it at any time.
10. Skylio ‑ CRM Connector
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (2 reviews)
- Pricing – From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Skylio connects to Zoho CRM, Zoho Books, Zoho Inventory, and Salesforce CRM to keep your data up-to-date. It syncs orders, customers, and products so you can see what’s happening in all your accounts at once.
- Real-Time Synchronization – No longer have to wait for the data to sync manually. The app will automatically sync data every 5 minutes. You can also sync historical data from your store.
- More than standard mapping – Custom field mappings are also available. This is a simple setup to transfer the data to your custom fields in CRM.
- Stay in the loop – Get notified for the Synchronization report at the end of each day.
There you have it! The best Shopify drm apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Drm apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.