Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Delivery Time apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Delivery Date Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Delivery time Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Delivery Time apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. In Store Pickup Local Delivery
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (473 reviews)
- Pricing – From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.
An app that allows customers to schedule their local delivery and pickup date and time.
- Customers schedule their order – You can set different delivery and pickup date/time slots. You can also limit orders to each slot, set cut-off and preparation time, and choose from a list of local delivery zip codes.
- Customize as per requirement – Multi-location, product-wise preparation time, fulfilment, availability. Set delivery rates by zip code, order value, weight, products.
- Free setup assistance – Setup assistance is free. The theme can be customized for both mobile and desktop devices. You can also have separate customization for mobile and desktop users.
Based on customer reviews, In Store Pickup Local Delivery is a good pick for those who are looking for an app that is easy to use and offers quick customer support. However, the app does have some minor flaws, such as the checkout page not being seamless, which can lead to customers leaving your store. Overall, In Store Pickup Local Delivery is a good app that can help you improve your business.
2. Estimated Delivery Date ‑ ETA
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (124 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
ETA helps you answer one of your customers’ biggest questions: “When can I get my order?” This information is displayed right underneath the “Add to Cart” button, making it easy for your customer to visualize an exact day when they can receive their package. This can lead to a boost in conversion rates.
- Estimated Delivery Time – Display a delivery date message based on a visitor’s country on the product/cart/check out/order status/order history page!
- Flexible Display – Configure your email to display different estimated delivery date details for different products or collections.
- Customize Widget – The traffic split tool is highly flexible and customisable, requiring no modifications to your theme files. You can set it up in minutes without any coding skills required.
Based on customer reviews, Estimated Delivery Date ‑ ETA is a valuable tool for buyers to plan their purchases and avoid disappointment. However, there have been reported issues with the app not working correctly with certain stores, and customer service has been slow to respond. Therefore, it is recommended that buyers wait until these issues are resolved before using the app.
3. G:Store Pickup Local Delivery
- Rating – 4.5 of 5 stars (95 reviews)
- Pricing – $9.90/month. 7-day free trial.
Why not install the app to get both in-store pickup and local delivery features? There are many shoppers who would rather use a free in-store pickup store over paying for shipping.
- Store locator – With a clean user interface, show store locations for customers. This will make it easy for them to get information and interact with stores. Additionally, we have an easy add store locator.
- Store pickup – Allows you to pick up your orders in-store as a shipping method. Your customer can choose the pickup date and time. They can also choose the pickup location.
- Local delivery – A powerful local delivery solution that charges based on the total cart value. The customer can choose delivery date and time.
Based on customer reviews, G:Store Pickup Local Delivery seems to be a helpful and affordable app for online retailers. However, some customers have experienced glitches with the app, particularly when trying to change settings or add new products. Overall, though, the app seems to be a valuable tool for online retailers.
4. ScaleOrder ~ Build Your Brand
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (81 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. External charges may apply.
We have 10 years of experience supporting merchants in the dropshipping and fulfillment business, and we can help them avoid all kinds of uncertain problems while growing their business.
- Branding & Custom Packages – Build your brand with ScaleOrder and boost your product margins with custom branding. You can also customize your products and packaging with your logo.
- Automatically & Bulk Orders – With ScaleOrder, you can automatically fulfill orders by taking advantage of our 3.5% discount. This will save you a lot of time and money – place 300 or more orders at once!
- Fast Shipping & Wareshousing – We can provide shipping and warehousing for your products to worldwide locations quickly. We also offer free storage for six months.
Based on customer reviews, ScaleOrder ~ Build Your Brand Fast! ~ seems to be a legitimate business with competent customer service and a wide range of products. However, there are numerous red flags and shady behavior once the app is installed, including auto-playing loud music and prompting users to install their Chrome extension. Therefore, we strongly advise against installing this app.
5. Delivery Date Pro
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (103 reviews)
- Pricing – From $7.99/month. 15-day free trial.
Delivery Date Pro is an easy-to-use Shopify application with smart features that provides calendar options allowing merchants to allow their customers to schedule a delivery date and time for the orders they are placing.
- Delight Your Customers – Delight your customers with delivery date app and giving them the option to deliver your product on a specific day and time.
- Block Specific Delivery Option – You don’t have to worry about delivering on specific dates and times– our delivery date app will help block dates and times according to availability.
- Limit Order Delivery Time-wise – Reduce the number of orders you need to deliver per day by using the Delivery Date App and setting a cut-off time to place orders for same day delivery.
Based on customer reviews, Delivery Date Pro is good and has great customer service. The app is easy to use and fits the needs of businesses. It is highly recommended for those looking for a delivery date app.
6. VS Ali Reviews Product Reviews
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (695 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Vstar helps you turn user-generated content (reviews, photos, and videos) into powerful marketing materials that can help boost your conversion rate, organic traffic, and buyer engagement!
- Translate reviews – Multi-regional content translation: avis, Avaliaes, Bewertungen, Recensioni, … to help your local users convert to purchases.
- Import from AliExpress – Import comments from AliExpress into your store easily, and you can import up to 50 at a time.
- Collect Reviews Effectively – Collect and display reviews automatically, including email invitations, issue discount coupons, reminders, and Aliexpress star ratings.
Based on customer reviews, VS Ali Reviews Product Reviews is a great app for adding product reviews. The chat assistant was very helpful and got me what I needed quickly. The features allowed me to manage reviews with ease. Additionally, the app is able to translate reviews. Overall, I am very impressed with this app and would recommend it to others.
7. Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (9691 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
No matter what size or type of store you own, Ali Reviews helps you collect and display reviews, turn reviews into powerful marketing materials, and boost your conversion rate.
- Boost Sales with Nice Widgets – Design beautiful reviews using highly customizable widgets and a Carousel. Display reviews right to right audiences, turn them into customers.
- Collect Reviews Effectively – Collect reviews in a variety of ways: through manual or automatic email/SMS review requests, on-site, with discounts, via QR codes, or AliReviews.
- Increase Traffic with Reviews – With one click, share your reviews on social media (Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest) to drive traffic to your store. This will help you convert more leads into customers!
Based on customer reviews, Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews Support is a good and helpful review app with great customer service. However, the app has some glitches and their support team can take a long time to install the app on your store. Overall, it is a decent app that is worth installing if you need to post reviews for your store.
8. Loox Product Reviews & Photos
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (9371 reviews)
- Pricing – From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Here’s why Shopify merchants turn to Loox to build trust, encourage referrals, and increase customer retention:
- Collect Photo & Video Reviews – Send automated review request emails, request customer reviews with delivery-based timing, and offer discounts for adding a photo or video.
- Beautiful looking widgets – Enjoy a first-class user interface, choose from attractive customer review widgets – Grid, List, Carousel, Popup, Sidebar and cart page!.
- Generate traffic and referrals – Share Loox reviews on social media; SEO; Google Shopping; and Facebook Pixel Integration. Offer referral discounts to boost word-of-mouth and retention.
Based on customer reviews, Loox Product Reviews & Photos is a great app for Shopify store owners who want to add product reviews and photos to their listings. However, the app is a little expensive, and it would be nice if there were more support options available.
- Rating – 4.1 of 5 stars (625 reviews)
- Pricing – From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
ShipStation provides powerful shipping capabilities for all sizes of stores. Connect your Shopify store in seconds, automatically sync your shipping updates with ShipStation, and help your customers get their products fast.
- Save Money – You can access discounted rates or bring your own carrier comparisons in real-time. Compare rates and delivery times for all your carriers in one place.
- Save Time – Automate nearly every step of your shipping process with a few clicks. This will free up your time to focus on growing your business.
- Sell More – Sync and ship orders from wherever you sell. Use simple international shipping to connect with more customers.
Based on customer reviews, ShipStation appears to be a good, reliable app for small businesses that need to ship hundreds of orders per week. However, there are some glitches and problems with the new version that was released recently, which may cause inconvenience for users. Overall, it is still a good app and worth trying out.
10. EDD ‑ Estimated Delivery Date
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (23 reviews)
- Pricing – $4.95/month. 3-day free trial.
The app allows you to add a widget with shipping information or any custom text anywhere on the website. However, we recommend adding it to the product page and cart page.
- Estimated delivery time widget – Display an announcement that you ship to the visitor’s country (detected by the visitor’s IP address) on your product or cart page!
- Estimated shipping date – Let your visitors know when their order will be delivered, so they can stay focused and make the best purchase decision.
- Boost sales – Place the estimate delivery app code anywhere on your product and cart page to increase your conversion rate dramatically!
Based on customer reviews, EDD ‑ Estimated Delivery Date does have some basic features that would make it more user-friendly, such as being able to show a delivery date range instead of a delivery date. However, the app does lack international support and customizable messaging per country. Overall, it is a good app for those who only need basic shipping information.
There you have it! The best Shopify delivery time apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Delivery Time apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.