Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Dashboard apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Customer Tagger Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Dashboard Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Dashboard apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. 8Data: Supply Chain Management
- Rating – 0.0 of 5 stars ( reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
8Data is the strongest app for Shopify merchants to plan and manage their supply chain and inventory. Their new AI-based algorithm was created by leading supply chain veterans, which will take your store to the next level. Utilize smart forecasting COGS and store analytics to grow your business.
- Supply Chain Planning – Visualize your supply chain and forecast future batches, product by product.
- Store Analytics – At 8Data, our Dashboard provides you with business insights, profit calculations, and tracking for your supply chain and cash flow.
- Forecasting – Creating inventory plans based on sales pace has never been easier. Instantly create years worth of inventory planning with just a few clicks.
2. POS Time Clock & Scheduling
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (81 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Join thousands of Shopify merchants who are using EasyTeam to manage their payroll, schedules, commissions, and more.
- Built exclusively for Shopify – You can use our Point of Sale (Shopify POS) self-branded time clock to schedule and track sales performance. You can also use it to create checklists and calculate retail commissions.
- Easily track time for payroll – Process payroll with ease: from hourly/salaried employees, and commissions based on the location’s sales. Export and manage Timesheets.
- We’re with you along the way – We have a dedicated support team that can help users fall in love with our app in minutes. We enjoy helping out with anything, even if it’s using our POS & Stocky tools.
Based on customer reviews, POS Time Clock & Scheduling is rated 4.5 out of 5 stars. It is a great app for managing time and schedules, with great customer service and an easy to use interface. While some features could be improved, overall it is a great app that should be considered for any workplace.
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (27 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
EcoReturns is an AI-ML-powered returns app that enables eCommerce sellers to reduce returns and automate exchange/returns processes. It also helps businesses become more environmentally sustainable by keeping in check the carbon footprints associated with the returns process.
- Discounted Shipping Labels – Get discounted shipping labels around the world and process unlimited number of returns with our free plan.
- Automated Workflow – No more having to manually handle returns. Save time by using automated returns and exchange workflow. This way, you and your shoppers can concentrate on other aspects of your business.
- Guaranteed Savings – Reduce returns and save on operational costs with automation, discounted shipping labels and exchanges.
Based on customer reviews, EcoReturns is an excellent app that offers a wide range of features not found in other ecommerce platforms. The support team is quick to address any issues, and the app is user-friendly. Overall, I highly recommend EcoReturns!
4. Z08 ‑ Heatmap and Recording
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (10 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
This tool lets you easily compare the performance of different price strategies in your test.
- – Our platform makes it easy to track your conversions, so you can see which campaigns are performing the best.
- – You can monitor your test results in realtime and make adjustments as needed.
- – Our tests help you track your progress and identify any changes in behavior over time.
5. By the Numbers
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (21 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Quickly see key performance indicators for your store, including product sales trends, Customer behavior by cohort and segment, and overall sales.
- Know your performance – Easy-to-use dashboards provide great insights into your customers, products and sales.
- Keep track of your store – Receive weekly email reports that summarize your store’s performance, including forecasts for future sales.
- Grow your business – Get the data you need to answer your questions, uncover growth opportunities, and run sophisticated analyses with ease.
Based on customer reviews, By the Numbers is a useful and reliable app that can help businesses see where theyre at with their numbers. The app is easy to use and provides accurate data, making it a valuable tool for business owners.
6. Free Traffic & Organic Reach
- Rating – 4.4 of 5 stars (39 reviews)
- Pricing – Free
MultiCom is an Omnichannel eCommerce sales network that is trusted by 1000+ brands and offers a simple and effective way to reach a massive global audience, driving more organic traffic and checkouts. MultiCom uses its own proprietary sales channels to promote your products and boost your sales, see how MultiCom works and how it can benefit your brand below.
- Free Traffic for Your Store – Display your products to a global audience using our sales channels, drive organic traffic to your store..
- Get Organic Global Reach – Think of this as a massive marketing network that’s working on behalf of your brand. You can focus on your core business while this network takes care of the rest.
- Quick & Easy Setup – A simple 5-minute setup displays all of your products and offers to our global user base, ready to be sold to.
Based on customer reviews, Free Traffic & Organic Reach is a straightforward, easy-to-use application that is likely to increase traffic to a website. While some reviewers advise waiting to see how the app performs before awarding it a rating, all agree that setup was easy and the app is intuitive. Therefore, if you are looking for an easy way to boost your website’s traffic, Free Traffic & Organic Reach should be at the top of your list.
7. Tuecus ‑ Customer Account Page
- Rating – 3.8 of 5 stars (11 reviews)
- Pricing – From $4.99/month. 30-day free trial.
The Tuecus customer dashboard provides you with detailed information about your customers and their behavior.
- Attractive Customer Dashboard – Target your customers with detailed information such as their profile, orders, rewards, and wishlist. Monitor customer engagement using recent views, social sharing, and delivery address.
- Raises The Store Revenue – The dashboard recently viewed, wishedlist, ordered and top-ordered items are displayed in order to improve sales and raise revenue.
- Increases Orders With Add-ons – You can add reorder, store credits, social login, and more to the customer dashboard with add-ons that increase sales.
Based on customer reviews, Tuecus ‑ Customer Account Page is a great app for customer accounts with excellent and TOP class support. The app is cheaper than other competitors and the customer service is great. Overall, this app is highly recommendable.
8. Admetrics Data Studio
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (5 reviews)
- Pricing – From $59/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Unified reporting of key performance indicators across all media sources and channels. Connect your paid and non-paid data sources within minutes and get a holistic understanding of your marketing performance.
- Single source of truth – View your report across all paid and unpaid activities, as well as channels. This easy-to-use interface allows you to make informed decisions quickly.
- Multi-touch attribution – Run your own multi-touch attribution models and understand where your customers are coming from – this will give you valuable insights that can help you improve your marketing efforts.
- AI-based predictive audiences – AI-driven technology analyzes user behavior and predicts future purchase intent to unlock new audiences for retargeting and prospecting.
9. Airboxr: Report Automation
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (1 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
We are a team of entrepreneurs who have spent a decade analyzing e-commerce data. We realized that everyone else needs the same (kind of) data to make daily decisions. So why should anyone have to start from scratch?
- Actionable revenue insights – Get more out of your reports and dashboards. Get actionable insights from your orders, customers, and product data.
- One-click exports to GSheets – Get important insights with the click of a button, imported right into your Google Sheets.
- Scheduled insights & analysis – You can set up your analysis to run daily, weekly, or monthly. This means you won’t have to do the same work twice.
10. Exportier ‑ Data Export
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (4 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
By exporting your Shopify store’s data, you have the potential to increase your business growth by discovering new opportunities. Exportier – Data Export allows you to export data from all fields in the key segments: customers, products, sales, and leads.
- Customize Your Exports – Export Shopify data into CSV or Excel in a simple and easy mode. Use filters to only export the data you need.
- Use Ready Reports Templates – Quickly export Shopify orders or products with ready templates. Make necessary changes, or create your own templates for recurring exports.
- Schedule Automated Export – Save time for data preparation by automating scheduled export. Set up the criteria and get the needed data regularly at a certain time.
There you have it! The best Shopify dashboard apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Dashboard apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews