Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Crowd Funding apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 17 Best Cross Sell Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Crowd funding Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Crowd Funding apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Crowdfunding Manager
- Rating – 3.2 of 5 stars (33 reviews)
- Pricing – $19.95/month. 14-day free trial.
In the app, you can create a crowdfunding campaign where you select which products from your store will participate. Such products will have “Fund it now” buttons (the names can be changed), statistics on donations/pre-orders, goals, and raised amounts. You can choose what information to display..
- Start crowdfunding in minutes – The interface is easy to use and has no HTML or CSS required.
- Fully customizable design – The crowdfunding widget and donation progress bar can be customized to match your own branding.
- Email notifications – Enable, disable, and edit email notifications that are sent to clients about crowdfunding campaigns’ status.
Based on customer reviews, Crowdfunding Manager is a great tool for managing and tracking campaigns. The app is easy to use and helps keep track of all the details related to a campaign.
2. Easy Donation
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (130 reviews)
- Pricing – From $6.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Easy Donation is a simple and powerful way to collect donations from your customers. Whether you’re raising money for a charity, cause, or event, our App can help you reach your goals easily.
- Simple Donation Widget – You can create donation products pages or landing pages to collect donations for different causes, without selling any physical products.
- Industry Fit – Our platform is perfect for any charity organizations, NGOs, NonProfit organizations, churches, or any other brands looking to do good in the community.
- Safe & Secure – All donations are processed through Shopify Payments, so you can be sure that your customers’ information is safe and secure.
Based on customer reviews, Easy Donation is a reliable and reputable donation platform that is easy to use. Overall, the customer reviews are positive and suggest that users have had good experiences using Easy Donation.
3. Crowd Funding
- Rating – 4.0 of 5 stars (11 reviews)
- Pricing – $15/month. 7-day free trial.
Let’s first understand what crowdfunding means. Crowdfunding is the process of raising money from a large number of people, typically through the sale of equity in a project or donations to an organization.
- – Choose from a variety of traffic splits to get the most accurate results for your tests. With 50:50, 75:25, or 90:10 splits, you can customize your testing to find the best pricing strategy for your business.
- – You can track your progress and results in real time, so you always know how your marketing campaigns are performing.
- – See which of your products is selling best, and get notified when you have enough data to declare a clear winner!
Based on customer reviews, Crowd Funding Fountain appears to be a reputable and reliable platform for raising money. Overall, the reviews appear to be positive and users seem to be satisfied with the services provided.
4. Fundlify Crowdfunding
- Rating – 3.8 of 5 stars (11 reviews)
- Pricing – From $29/month. 7-day free trial.
At Fundlify, we make it easy for you to crowdfund your ideas, projects, and production runs on your Shopify store.
- 3 Pre-order campaign types – Easily launch powerful crowdfunding, pre-order, and flash sale campaigns with no platform fees! Plus, much more!
- Reserve now, charge later! – asses product demand, fund multiple production runs, and scale your brand with our proprietary split pre-order (Commit & Pre-order) model..
- Seamlessly integrated – This tool works perfectly with Shopify store order management, fulfillment and checkout.
Based on customer reviews, Fundlify Crowdfunding is a reliable platform to raise money for your startup. Customers highly recommend the platform and say that it is easy to use and efficient in terms of fundraising. Overall, Fundlify Crowdfunding is a great option for startups looking for an efficient way to raise money from investors.
5. Donate Source ‑ Donation
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (41 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
The Donate Source app adds a donation option to your Shopify store that allows your customers to donate money to nonprofit organizations.
- Seamless Integration – Easily add customer source information to your store’s product and cart pages.
- Multiple Language Translation – Add translations based on the store’s multiple languages.
- Enhance Customer Experience – Send customers automated receipts for their donations according to a pre-settemplate.
Based on customer reviews, Donate Source ‑ Donation Box is a reliable, safe and easy donation platform. Users appreciate the platform’s reliability and ease of use. Overall, this donation platform is highly recommended for those looking for an efficient and reliable way to donate money to charities.
There you have it! The best Shopify crowd funding apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Crowd Funding apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.