Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Crms apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Coupon Generator Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Crms Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Crms apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. WhatsApp Marketing + Helpdesk
- Rating – 4.5 of 5 stars (64 reviews)
- Pricing – From $49/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Here’s how DelightChat can help your brand grow: by providing you with the tools to engage and communicate with customers, and by helping you track customer engagement.
- Omnichannel Customer Support – Manage all your customer queries from one dashboard – WhatsApp, Instagram DMs, Facebook Messenger, Email & Live Chat – on DelightChat..
- Official WhatsApp Business API – Get a WhatsApp Business API phone number that can be used for support and marketing. Additionally, get our free Green Tick application to WhatsApp.
- 26x ROI – WhatsApp Marketing – You can use our Official API to send WhatsApp broadcasts to your customers, which will automate various abandonment cart recovery processes, order confirmation and delivery notifications.
Based on customer reviews, WhatsApp Marketing + Helpdesk is a reliable, cost-effective way to manage customer service and communication. Overall, the app is rated 4.5 out of 5 stars which shows that it is an effective tool for managing customer service and communication.
2. Reamaze Live Chat Helpdesk CRM
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (211 reviews)
- Pricing – From $29/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Merchants love Re:amaze’s live chat and customer support solutions because they are able to quickly and easily solve problems.
- Centralized customer service – Manage customer support requests from email, live chat, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SMS, VOIP for all your stores in one place.
- Boost sales and engagement – You can easily create automated website messages, send push notifications, and build chatbots to help you engage and sell to customers on your storefront.
- Automate teams & common tasks – You can instantly access customers’ Shopify data, process orders, draft returns and refunds, and cancelations in chat. You can also automatically reply to customer inquiries with Shopify macros.
Based on customer reviews, Reamaze Live Chat Helpdesk CRM is a comprehensive and easy to use customer support system. However, the price is steep for a small business and there are limited phone integration options.
3. Drip: Email Marketing + Popups
- Rating – 4.5 of 5 stars (66 reviews)
- Pricing – $39/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Meet Drip – the automated marketing platform designed to help growing ecommerce brands grow even more. How? Spot-on email marketing and onsite personalization backed by data and delivered through unrivaled segmentation. Audience-growing forms, slide-ins, and popups. Customer support that’s way more copilot than cookie cutter…
- Curate the customer experience – Our dynamic segmentation sets us apart from the email platform pack. Let it do the same for your marketing hyper-segment, curate, connect..
- Convert with magical journeys – Choose from a pre-built workflow that’s been designed with industry best practices and logic. Then, test it in depth by splitting your traffic into different groups. Drive revenue while you’re at it!
- Keep people coming back – See what’s working and what needs improvement. Continuously communicate with customers through data-driven email and personalized onsite visits.
Based on customer reviews, Drip: Email Marketing + Popups = Results, the Drip: Email Marketing + Popups service is effective in driving traffic to a website. While some customers experienced unwanted pop-ups, the majority of customers found that this combination was effective in driving traffic to their websites.
4. eDesk: All‑In‑One Helpdesk
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (30 reviews)
- Pricing – From $69/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
eDesk is an eCommerce helpdesk that helps brands and multichannel online retailers improve customer happiness, productivity, and business reputation. Through AI-powered automation and insights, eDesk helps online retailers deliver extraordinary customer service everywhere they sell.
- Centralize customer messages – Keep track of all customer inquiries in one place so you don’t miss any tickets again. This includes queries from your Shopify store, marketplaces, email campaigns and social media posts.
- Automate tasks, reply faster – Create automation rules to automatically reply to customer queries. Our A.I. tools will analyze customer queries and suggest responses for you automatically.
- Chat with buyers, drive sales – Increase sales through customer service and help web visitors in real time, at the peak of their purchasing intent, with our Free Live Chat.
Based on customer reviews, eDesk: All‑In‑One Helpdesk is a reliable and affordable help desk software. It is easy to use and has a wide range of features, making it the perfect choice for small businesses and organizations.
5. Endear CRM and Clienteling
- Rating – 4.5 of 5 stars (15 reviews)
- Pricing – From $60/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Connect Endear with a single click.
- Organize all your customers – Use CRM filters to segment your customers by shopping behavior and order history to target the right audience. This will keep your team organized and on track!
- Send personalized messages – With dynamic fields and custom product recommendations, every two-way SMS text or email to a customer feels like it was meant just for them.
- Track every sale, anywhere – See how your messages are converting into sales, where and what your customers are buying, and help motivate your team to reach their sales goals.
Based on customer reviews, Endear CRM and Clienteling is a great CRM software that helps businesses manage customer relationships effectively.
6. Revamp CRM ‑ Sales & Marketing
- Rating – 1.8 of 5 stars (11 reviews)
- Pricing – $19/month. 14-day free trial.
- Controlled access to Customers – Real-time sync from Shopify. Track customers\’ profiles, tags, notes, RFM (revenue generated) and orders. Several roles to restrict access to customer information.
- Marketing Analytics & Segments – Our built-in segmentation playbook allows you to create custom segments in RFM, sales channels, or any other marketing category. Then, you can export the data to any other marketing app.
- Sales Follow-up & Segments – Based on tags, such as \”salesrep name\” or \”wholesale.\” You can also filter by \”last order date\” or \”next order date,\” and you can search for conditions such as \”refill orders\” or \”anniversary orders.\”
Based on customer reviews, Revamp CRM ‑ Sales & Marketing is a great CRM software for small businesses. It is easy to use and has many features that are beneficial for businesses. Overall, it is a great CRM software for small businesses.
7. NoteDesk ‑ To‑Do, Tasks, CRM
- Rating – 4.0 of 5 stars (11 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
With NoteDesk, managing your Shopify store has never been so easy. NoteDesk helps you track and manage your day-to-day tasks, track customers, plan projects and keep important notes all in one centralised location.
- Do more – With NoteDesk, you can do more for your store. You can create tasks, organize and plan your daily store needs, and more!
- Keep Track – Create Projects and manage your stores’ progress. Keep track of your business so you can focus on growth. Manage your team with the Team plan.
- Optimize your Store – The Task Library allows you to access a large database of tasks and to-do’s that will help your store grow and scale.
Based on customer reviews, NoteDesk ‑ To‑Do, Tasks, CRM is a great to‑do list software that lets users manage their tasks with ease. It also has a powerful CRM module which makes it easy to keep track of client relationships and workflows.
8. Channel.io ‑ Live Chat&Chatbot
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (42 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Stop paying for different platforms to do different things. Everything your business needs is right here at Channel.io, with a full package of features, without the burden of heavy and clunky features. See who your customers are even before you say hello. Know their preferences, tastes, or even measurements. Target your marketing ads towards specific customers. Our CRM works hand-in-hand with our messenger and marketing features to personalize the experience for your customers and keep every interaction relevant.
- Full Package. No Baggage. – We have a full stack of tools and features that will help your team grow and achieve business goals. These tools are free of costly fees and hidden costs, giving you all the power you need to succeed.
- Real-Time in No Time. – Keep things real. No more ticketing. No more waiting. Just genuine conversations with customers to help you build real relationships.
- Up Close and Personal. – Personalize the shopping experience to match the needs of your online customers. Provide an in-person shopping experience for those who want it, and let them buy products with confidence.
Based on customer reviews, Channel.io ‑ Live Chat&Chatbot is a reliable and user-friendly chatbot platform that offers an extensive range of features to its users. Additionally, the platform is easy to use and can be integrated into businesses with little effort. Overall, Channel.io ‑ Live Chat&Chatbot is a great chatbot platform that should be considered by businesses looking for a reliable and user-friendly solution.
There you have it! The best Shopify crms apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Crms apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.