Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Conversions apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 13 Best Content Protector Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Conversions Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Conversions apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Sales Popup Conversion Pro
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (4026 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Sales popups create urgency and help you show your visitors what items have been bought recently. This creates social proof and trust, with trust badges that your store needs among new store visitors. You can also reduce friction by quickly viewing products on the store page.
- Sales Popup Conversion pro – See recent sales popups, how many visitors are visiting the store, how many items have been sold, and a countdown timer to show the stock’s level. This will increase urgency in shoppers and boost sales.
- Sales Popup for social proof – Show quick view, recent sales notifications and Trust Badges to build trust and social proof with visitors. This will influence them to buy from you on Christmas.
- Stock Countdown Timer Urgency – Show recent sales and recent orders to convince visitors to buy now using the quick announcement bar urgency, scarcity and Fear of Missing Out.
2. Trust Badges Bear
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (1114 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
You can customize your badge’s message, colors, alignment, size and more. You’ll have +300 badges that match your store’s design.
- Build Trust – Trust badges increase customer trust, which allows them to shop with confidence.
- Reduce Bounce Rates – Quickly win customers’ trust by encouraging them to stay in your store. Let them know you have a secure checkout process.
- Drive Sales – Display trust badges to ease your customers’ fears and motivate them to purchase your product.
Based on customer reviews, Trust Badges Bear ings is a reliable and trustworthy company.
3. AOVboost ‑ Checkout Upsells
- Rating – 3.6 of 5 stars (5 reviews)
- Pricing – $249/month. 7-day free trial.
For over a year, I searched for a simple way to add clean, on-brand offers to my Shopify Plus checkout process. I couldn’t find anything that worked perfectly, so we built an app that can do it for you.
- More Revenue – Add an order form bump (one-time exclusive offer) to your checkout process. Cross-sell complementary products and increase your average order value.
- Easy & Effective – Easy to install and use – just choose a product from your store, build your offer, and launch. No additional coding needed.
- Track Your Performance – Measure how much additional revenue your offers are generating. Test different offers. See conversion rates. Iterate and improve until you find the right offer mix that generates the most revenue.
Based on customer reviews, AOVboost ‑ Checkout Upsells is a great tool for increasing conversion rates and improving customer satisfaction.
4. Booster: Page Speed Optimizer
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (1223 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
With one click, the app can improve page speed and load times for your store.
- Instantly Improve Page Speed – You can improve page load times with just one click using our speed optimization services. Speed is definitely FTW!
- Prevent Lost Sales – Improved page speed can directly impact sales conversion rates.
- Instant Pagespeed improvements – Installation is quick and your pages will feel almost instantaneous.
Based on customer reviews, Booster: Page Speed Optimizer is not effective in speeding up website loading times. It is a marketing tool meant to deceive users into downloading other Booster Apps products. Do not download this app.
5. ModeMagic ‑ Store Conversions
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (538 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
An automated store converts 25% better than the rest (-)
- Boost your new & repeat sales – With our automated sales growth tools, you can take the strain out of running multiple sales campaigns. Automate away the work of creating and managing Flash Sales, Clearance, % Off, Stock Updates, Bestsellers + more.
- Track orders, CTRs & revenue – Unlock your store’s revenue growth with vital analytics. Understand what’s working, what needs improvement – in order to drive your brand forward and increase profits.
- Control your store end to end – You can unlock on-brand banners, badges, and announcement bars for use in your fashion, beauty, food, or other sites. This will help to streamline conversions across home page to checkout.
Based on customer reviews, ModeMagic ‑ Store Conversions App is a useful and effective app that impacts conversions. However, there are some areas where the app could be improved – such as adding more features in the free mode, and improving the clunky user experience. Overall, we think it is worth the money for anyone looking to boost their online store’s conversion rate.
6. Urgency Bear Countdown Timer
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (132 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Increase the sense of urgency and scarcity in your store by adding a stock countdown and countdown timer. This will elevate customers’ FOMO (fear of missing out).
- Create a sense of urgency – Add a beautiful countdown timer and countdown clocks to increase the sense of urgency and encourage customers to buy your products.
- Use low stock to boost sales – Use FOMO to increase conversion rates. Add stock and inventory countdown in just 1 click..
- Stunning countdown layouts – Countdown clock layouts that look stunning on any device. Complete design control to match your brand.
Based on customer reviews, Urgency Bear Countdown Timer is a good timer for those who need to keep track of time. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it convenient for users. Overall, the timer is reliable and can help people manage their time more efficiently.
There you have it! The best Shopify conversions apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Conversions apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.