Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Calendar apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 7 Best Buy Button Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Calendar Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Calendar apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. The Shop Events Calendar
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (43 reviews)
- Pricing – $5/month. 7-day free trial.
The Shop Events Calendar is designed to provide a simple and easy-to-use calendar widget for shops. It focuses on providing a straightforward calendar experience for users, without any unnecessary bells or whistles.
- Your Store, Your Calendar – Embed the calendar into your store and it will use your current store theme, fonts and colors. And events will be displayed in an intuitive way.
- Optimized for mobile – Most online calendars are only available on desktop computers. The Shop Calendar was built with mobile in mind first. Our web calendar is also nice (wink!).
- Integrate your other calendars – The Shop Event Calendar makes it easy to connect your other calendars, such as Eventbrite, Google Calendar, Apple Calendar, and more.
Based on customer reviews, The Shop Events Calendar is a helpful tool for organizing events.
2. Event Calendar
- Rating – 4.5 of 5 stars (23 reviews)
- Pricing – $5.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Elfsight Events Calendar is an impressive tool that allows you to quickly share your activities with your visitors. It offers plenty of options for demonstrating upcoming activities in the most representative way. Customize it to blend the design with your pages aesthetics. Construct a multiple numbers of events, add tags, upload your custom pictures and videos, and keep your users notified about your schedule.
- Higher user engagement – Users can view all of your events at once and consider the details in the popup that contributes to a higher engagement level.
- More event attendants – Thanks to an interactive interface and CTA buttons, it is easier to attract more visitors to your event.
- Better and faster UX – Visitors will be happy to find everything they need in one place, and will return sooner because of it.
Based on customer reviews, Event Calendar is a great app that helps organize and manage events. If you’re looking for an app to help you easily plan and track your events, this is a good option.
3. Evey Events & Tickets
- Rating – 4.6 of 5 stars (65 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
You can easily sell tickets to your in-person and online events with this full-featured app. Your customers will get the experience they deserve before and after they purchase tickets. You will have the tools you need to launch and run successful events. Our responsive team is here to help with any support you need.
- Sell Tickets to Your Events – Sell tickets to your events, manage guests, and schedule dates/times for your calendar all in one place. Guests get their beautifully designed tickets with their own ticket page.
- Check-In Event Guests – Use our mobile apps to scan, verify, and check-in guests. The scanned information from all devices is available in a single dashboard.
- No-code customize your event – Guests receive customizable event tickets and emails/SMS, or use our default templates. No-code editor. Translations support for everything.
Based on customer reviews, Evey Events & Tickets is a good app that has some missing features. However, the app is mostly effective in taking care of ticket sales and reporting. The customer service is slow to respond, but when they do, they are usually reactive. Overall, this app is worth the money for small to medium-sized events.
4. Event Calendar: Tickets & RSVP
- Rating – 4.3 of 5 stars (35 reviews)
- Pricing – From $39.99/month. 7-day free trial.
There is a major problem using the Shopify system to sell events on its own. You can only create ‘products’ and these are not meant for selling events.
- A Stunning Event Calendar – Use our easy to use editor to build an event calendar that your customers will love. You can choose from a variety of themes, filters, and search options.
- Sell Tickets, Collect RSVPS – An RSVP and ticketing system that is complete and built in. You can add simple or complex payment options and RSVP forms to your events. We will do all the work for you!
- For Classes, Courses & Events – If you run classes, courses, or events, Event Calendar App was built for you!
Based on customer reviews, Event Calendar: Tickets & RSVP is a helpful resource for planning events.
5. Appointment Booking ‑ Appointo
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (157 reviews)
- Pricing – Free
Here are some of the features that we offer.
- Single / Multi Day Booking – Allow your customers to book a certain time with you, such as store appointments or rental business bookings.
- Email & Text Notifications – Setup automated emails and text messages to remind customers of appointments, confirm bookings, reschedule cancellations, or send feedback.
- Advanced Features – This software supports group appointments, Google/Microsoft Calendar integrations, additional team members, manual bookings, translations and more.
Based on customer reviews, Appointment Booking ‑ Appointo is a great app for making appointments. The app is easy to use and has a variety of features that make scheduling appointments a breeze.
6. Mahina Event Calendar App
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (6 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Mahina Event Calendar App is specifically designed for Shopify users who want to add eye-catching events to their stores. With easy-to-use layout and a wide range of customisation options, we hope to make the process of creating events for your customers quick and simple.
- Create Eye Catching Events – Build beautiful events for your Store with well-designed layouts that are easy to customize and fit your store’s existing design.
- Allow Visitors to RSVP – Enable customers to RSVP to your events. Respond to their email inquiries in a custom way. Store event-wise visitor lists on your device for future reference.
- Take Your Events Online – With events happening online and off, add our customisable form to add either Online or Offline events.
Based on customer reviews, Mahina Event Calendar App is a good app for organizing events. It is easy to use and users can create events with ease. The app is also reasonably priced, which makes it a good value for money.
7. Sesami: Appointment Booking
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (327 reviews)
- Pricing – From $19/month. 30-day free trial.
We’re proud to offer a seamless booking experience. Our streamlined operations will make your life easier.
- Booking Platform for Commerce – Sesami is a trusted and award-winning booking solution for Shopify. Thousands of stores use it to manage their bookings.
- Get Started in Minutes – This app is useful and well-built. The online store integration is well done, smart, and easy for merchants to use. JML, Shopify CTO.
- Omnichannel and Seamless – omnichannel (storefront, admin, apps, and the POS). Integrated customer service that offers a personalized booking experience.
8. Christmas deals calendar
- Rating – 2.7 of 5 stars (29 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Christmas is coming, and that means lots of holiday shopping. We at SAIO want to make things easier for you, so we’ve created a Christmas deals calendar. You can use it to set up special deals every day throughout the season. It’s free, so you don’t have to spend any money to get started.
- 24 ways to boost your sales – Promote daily deals, like sales campaigns, discount codes, product & collection releases, and more.
- Engage with your customers – Keep your customers coming back each day for more daily deals. This will keep them engaged and happy during the Christmas season.
- No coding needed! – Install our Christmas deal boosting software to boost your sales during the holidays – it’s easy to do!
Based on customer reviews, Christmas deals calendar is a good resource for finding deals on Christmas items. The calendar is easy to use and provides helpful information about the discounts available.
9. Servv: Appointment Booking App
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (11 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
– Enable Live Shopping (Beta) experience for your users- Increase Upsell by providing the option to setup Appointments during Post Checkout experience- Servv allows you to take advantage of Digital Face to Face Communication to generate more revenue- Increased Sales, Brand Value, Loyalty and Customer Engagement at a reduced cost- Attendees can join from anywhere in the world.
- Paid Webinars & Recordings – Servv allows you to sell virtual and in-person services. You can create new revenue streams, increase profits and customer LTV.
- Easy Appointment Booking App – Servv is easy to use with multi-user support. Each user has their own Zoom & Google account, making it simple to book appointments.
- Live Shopping (Beta) – Create an unmatched Live Shopping experience by chatting with your users. Sell products during live sessions and increase revenue. Go live today!
Based on customer reviews, Servv: Appointment Booking App is a reliable and trustworthy app that gets the job done. The app is easy to use and highly functional, making it a great choice for busy people. Overall, Servv: Appointment Booking App is highly recommended.
There you have it! The best Shopify calendar apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Calendar apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.