Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Brands apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Best Shopify Brands Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Brands apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. ScaleOrder ~ Build Your Brand
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (81 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. External charges may apply.
We have 10 years of experience helping merchants grow their businesses. We have the knowledge and resources to support you through all kinds of uncertain problems, while building your business brand.
- Branding & Custom Packages – Brand your products with your logo and build your brand with ScaleOrder, which will help you boost product margins.
- Automatically & Bulk Orders – With ScaleOrder, automatically fulfill orders at a 3.5% discount, saving you lots of time and money. Place 300+ orders at once, saving 98% of the order time required by traditional methods.
- Fast Shipping & Wareshousing – We can ship items such as power banks, batteries, liquids etc to worldwide quickly. We provide warehousing and distribution, with free storage for 6 months.
Based on customer reviews, ScaleOrder ~ Build Your Brand App is a potentially harmful and illegitimate business. The app redirects users to an AUTOMATICALLY LOUD MUSIC page, which begins playing loud music immediately and insists that users install their CRHOME (Google Chrome) app in order to view the full store. Once installed, the app copies all of a user’s data from Shopify, including orders already placed and products already sold. The customer service is non-existent and unsuccessful in resolving problems. Avoid this app at all cost.
2. Tiksuper Dropshipping&Branding
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (115 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Our tool makes it easy to compare results between different traffic splits, and make adjustments as needed.
- Saving works and time – Synchronize all orders, quickly quote, provide competitive prices, and fulfill them in batches.
- Custom brand – Design your own brand/logo and have it printed on a shipping label, then use Scotch tape to attach it to each package. Your packages will be shipped under your brand.
- Super fast shipping – Tiksuper Express can deliver your package to your UK and US customers within 5-8 days. Europe Express will take around 8-12 days.
Based on customer reviews, Tiksuper Dropshipping&Branding has a high rating. Most customers seem to enjoy the product and find it easy to use. Overall, Tiksuper Dropshipping&Branding seems like a quality product that would be a good choice for those starting out in the dropshipping industry.
3. Brandify: Ultimate branding UX
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (14 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Branding is essential for every business these days. With Brandify, you can customize certain elements on your store to create a unique vibe, build trust, and make your customers fall in love with your brand even more!
- Features – Make your store stand out by modifying things like the cursor, scrolling speed, and content protection. You can also add a cursor or finger trail, show originality, and more.
- Even more – Recover sales with blinking title animation. Show your customers that something is loading with a progress bar, add a scroll indicator.
- Falling in love – Adding special touches to your storefront can make your store look more professional and unique, which can help boost sales.
Based on customer reviews, Brandify: Ultimate branding UX tool is a good tool for creating a good user experience.
4. KiwiDrop—Scale Fashion Brands
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (12 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
KiwiDrop believes that the future of brands is decentralized and socialized. We also believe that there are many high-quality, ethically and sustainably sourced products available from overseas suppliers on existing platforms like Alibaba. However, as a small-medium business, it can be hard to distinguish the good players from the bad on these platforms.
- Highest Standard of Quality – We carefully vet, inspect, and Quality Assure your products to avoid any disappointments. We provide accurate sizing, descriptions, and images to ensure you’re happy with your purchase.
- US-based Boutique Assistance – We have 24/7 support with reliable and smooth communication. We are a strategic business partner that can help scale your brand in the post- TikTok era.
- Elevated Brand Presence – You can choose from a wide range of branding materials to make your unboxing experience memorable. Make your brand stand out and be sticky!
Based on customer reviews, KiwiDrop—Scale Fashion Brands is a reliable and affordable way to get affordable custom clothes.
5. LARNT: Branding & Dropshipping
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (9 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Find an experienced dropshipping agent from China that can help you source quality products, save money, build your brand, and easily fulfill your orders. Everything is easier with AliExpress!
- Higher Quality and Lower Price – Quality products with high-quality packaging at wholesale prices are a fast and easy way to boost profits. Prices can be as much as 50% lower than AliExpress.
- White Label & Custom Package – White labeling, private labeling, custom packaging and personalized packaging inserts can help you showcase your brand at minimal costs.
- Faster Shipping – We have multiple shipping options, including Express Shipping, which takes 5-8 days to UK, 7-12 days to US, CA and AU, and 15-20 days to South America.
Based on customer reviews, LARNT: Branding & Dropshipping Tips is a helpful guide that will help you improve your business.
There you have it! The best Shopify brands apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Brands apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.