Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Booking apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 5 Best Bing Shopping Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Booking Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Booking apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. BookThatApp Appointments
- Rating – 4.6 of 5 stars (345 reviews)
- Pricing – From $9.95/month. 14-day free trial.
BookThatApp is one of the most feature-packed scheduling apps available! For the past ten years, thousands of merchants have trusted us to book their appointments, classes, rentals, tickets and more. Give your customers and your staff confidence in your business by using BookThatApp to schedule all of your appointments.
- Staff Account Self-Management – Employees can manage their schedules and appointments without a Shopify login. Instructors and staff can easily make bookings on the go, without having to login.
- Never Get Double Booked – With our real-time availability engine, you’ll never have to worry about double booking. You can be notified via email and SMS when appointments are available, ensuring that your calendar is always full.
- Built by Booking Experts – Features specifically designed for your business. Calendar entries, appointments, product rentals – everything is easy to use with a user interface that’s intuitive and helpful.
2. Tipo Appointment Booking
- Rating – 4.4 of 5 stars (331 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Make sure you never overlook Tipo’s appointment booking app- it has the power to reduce costs for your human resources by automatically syncing changes to slots, locations, dates and times after each booking is processed.
- 24/7 Booking System – 24/7 booking availability. Cut workforce labor significantly. Improve your conversion rate..
- Easy Appointment Booking – Allow clients to book courses/sport/services and more. The appointments and staffing are well managed in the admin calendar (events calendar).
- Email reminder – You will receive automatic email notifications to customers and employees. It is easy to sync your appointments with Google Calendar and Apple Calendar.
Based on customer reviews, Tipo Appointment Booking is a reliable and user-friendly app for booking appointments. Overall, users seem satisfied with the app and would recommend it to others.
3. Sesami: Appointment Booking
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (327 reviews)
- Pricing – From $19/month. 30-day free trial.
You are in the right company to create a smooth booking experience. Our platform will help you streamline your operations.
- Booking Platform for Commerce – Sesami is an award-winning app that is being used by thousands of Shopify merchants. It is the most trusted booking solution for this platform.
- Get Started in Minutes – This app is useful and well-built. The online store integration is well done, smart, and easy to use. JML, Shopify CTO.
- Omnichannel and Seamless – We offer a personalized booking experience that includes storefront, admin, apps, and the POS. Our integration is seamless and allows you to offer customers a choice of booking channels.
4. Appointment Booking: Appointly
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (196 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Appointively is a powerful booking software that helps merchants sell services on Shopify. We aim to create a seamless booking experience for both merchants and customers, saving time and resources.
- Quick and easy setup – Setting up an appointment only takes three steps. First, create a service. Then, assign a team member. Finally, set availability and it’s done.
- Flexible Booking System – Configure the booking system to match your convenience. Sell courses, services, events and more with ease. You can even manage your team’s transactions with our deposit feature!
- Email/Text Notifications – Keep customers updated with automatic email notifications. This way, they will always know what is going on and when they need to arrive for their appointment.
Based on customer reviews, Appointment Booking: Appointly is a good app for organizing appointments. It is easy to use and helps users to keep track of their appointments.
5. Appointment Booking ‑ Appointo
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (157 reviews)
- Pricing – Free
Here are some of the features that we offer.
- Single / Multi Day Booking – Allow your customers to book a specific time slot with you, such as Store Appointments or allow them to book multiple days, such as Rental Business.
- Email & Text Notifications – Setup automated emails and text messages for reminder, booking confirmation, rescheduling, and cancellation. Send thank you and feedback messages to your customers as well.
- Advanced Features – This tool supports group appointments, Google / Microsoft calendar integrations, additional team members, manual bookings, translations and much more.
Based on customer reviews, Appointment Booking ‑ Appointo is a great app for making appointments. The app has a variety of features that make it easy to book appointments, from creating custom calendars to being able to add notes and photos. The app is also very user friendly, making it easy for users to navigate. Overall, Appointment Booking ‑ Appointo is a great app that makes booking appointments easy and efficient.
6. Easy Appointment Booking
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (104 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Here’s how we can help you:
- Take bookings for anything – You can easily take bookings and appointments for anything. Create your event or service in just 5 clicks on Shopify. We support thousands of bookings each day.
- Save time with auto-reminders – Keep your customers updated with automatic email and text notifications, as well as Google Calendar invitations.
- Increase your revenue – Manage multiple staff and block busy times with Google Calendar. We support group appointments, translations, staff schedules and more..
Based on customer reviews, Easy Appointment Booking is a reliable and user-friendly app that is perfect for scheduling appointments. The app is easy to navigate and has a wide range of options for customization, making it perfect for any business.
7. Easy Appointment Booking App
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (102 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Propel Appointment Booking was created by Shopify experts to help merchants like you sell services, rentals, events, webinars, courses, coaching, reservations and more on Shopify.
- Quick and easy setup – Quickly take bookings by installing our software. You can choose your business hours, set up your product, and you’re ready to go!
- Reduce no-shows with reminders – Keep customers updated and confirm their attendance with automatic SMS, email, and reminder messages. This helps to reduce no-shows and keep customers informed.
- Stand out from the competition – With a beautiful booking popup and seamless theme integration, you’re sure to get more bookings. This is completely responsive and mobile friendly..
Based on customer reviews, Easy Appointment Booking App is a great app for making appointments. It is easy to use and has many features that make it convenient for users. Overall, the app is highly rated and recommended by many customers.
8. Appointment Booking Cowlendar
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (100 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Merchant can easily create a booking form on one of its product pages. Anyone who views this page will be able to book a spot and pay through Shopify’s payment gateway.
- Setup in 2 mins; Booking app – In just 2 minutes, you will turn a product into a bookable service. This is done through the same platform as Calendly, but integrated into Shopify.
- Sell services/courses/classes – Customers can book appointments through your Shopify Store. It takes a few seconds to do.
- 24/7 Booking System – Save time and money by eliminating unnecessary labor with our cutting-edge calendar. Improved conversions mean you’re always 100% booked- no surprises.
Based on customer reviews, Appointment Booking Cowlendar is a reliable and helpful app. The app is easy to use and has a wide range of features to help busy professionals manage their schedules.
9. IzyRent: Rentals & Bookings
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (27 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
A powerful tool for a variety of businesses, such as hotels, car rental businesses, appointment bookings, and more!
- Rent any products in one click – IzyRent is the easiest app to use on the market. Just click it and you’re good to go! You can now make hotel bookings, rent equipment, and a lot more.
- Less efforts & more productive – You dont have to set each availability date. The bookings are dynamic and you can track them directly from the app! It’s fast and easy to do.
- Fastest & Lightweight Calendar – IzyRent uses the fastest and lightweight calendar for the best speed and user-experience performance. It is 100% responsive.
Based on customer reviews, IzyRent: Rentals & Bookings appears to be a reputable and reliable online rental company. IzyRent: Rentals & Bookings is known for its high quality and customer service, which makes it a great choice for anyone looking for rental services.
There you have it! The best Shopify booking apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Booking apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.