Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Backup apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 5 Best Backlinks Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Backup Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Backup apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Rewind Backups
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (921 reviews)
- Pricing – From $39/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Backup your Shopify store easily so you can revert any unwanted changes. Get peace of mind knowing that your most important store data is automatically backed up. Just set it and forget it.
- Daily Automated Backups – Shopify can’t help you if something goes wrong, so we back up your store automatically every day. Just set it and forget it.
- Get Peace of Mind – Having Rewind on your Shopify store means you can rest easy knowing it is protected. Rewind is like having a magic undo button – we’re certified as a Shopify Plus app.
- The Support You Need – Our team of data recovery experts is available to help get your store back up and running seven days a week. Reliable support. See our reviews for more information.
2. Automatic Backups by Talon
- Rating – 4.6 of 5 stars (65 reviews)
- Pricing – From $9/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Backups are automatically created and keep your most important information safe. The app backs up your entire store every time it changes, creating a complete history of your shop.
- Daily Automatic Backups – Be confident in knowing a complete snapshot is taken every 24 hours so you can track progress and make changes as needed.
- Know Exactly What Changed – You can easily see what changed for all records by using difference views.
- Granular Restoration – Restore or individualize things to a specific date or choose which records to restore.
Based on customer reviews, Automatic Backups by Talon Soft is a reliable and affordable backup solution. Overall, the software has received positive feedback, with most users reporting that it has saved them time and hassle in backing up their files.
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (37 reviews)
- Pricing – From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
With the BackupMaster app, you can have peace of mind knowing your important data is safe and backed up. This includes store products, images, themes, orders, customer data, and more.
- Daily Automated Backups – With BackupMaster, you can protect your store daily with automated backups. Each backup saves a new version of your item, when an item is changed.
- Backup and Gain Peace of Mind – Gain peace of mind knowing BackupMaster backs up your important content and data automatically. This includes your products, themes, orders, and more.
- Granular/Point-in-time Restore – If you back up your store with BackuMaster, you can quickly get items back that have been lost or revert to older versions of items.
Based on customer reviews, Backups Unlimited is a reliable backup service that can provide peace of mind during times of crisis.
4. Vault: Backup, Restore, Export
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (13 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
AdNabu keeps track of changes you make to your products, collections, orders, and customers. We do this by sending webhooks that allow us to track every change made. After you install the app, we will download all your existing product data and store it on our end. This means that we can track every change made without needing to keep any old data.
- Instant & Automatic backups – Instead of daily backups, we believe in instant backups. All changes to your store are immediately backed up and ready for restoration.
- Restore your store in 1-click – You can go back in time by undoing any deletes or edits. This can be useful if you want to find a particular point in time or if you want to revert to a previous version of your data.
- Export data as CSV – Export your data into CSV files so you can analyze it at any point in time.
Based on customer reviews, Vault: Backup, Restore, Export is a great app that is easy to use and provides automated backup and restore functionality. It also exports your data in various formats, so you can keep your store organized and in one place. The support is excellent, and they are always available to answer any questions.
5. Go back ‑ Theme backups
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (4 reviews)
- Pricing – From $1.99/month
At Shopify, we believe that our customers should never have to worry about their website or theme. If you ever have any doubts, you can’t go back to a previous version.
- Automatic theme backups – Your backups are automatically handled – there’s nothing you need to do.
- Manual theme backups – You have the option to create backups manually.
- Work with peace of mind – You can modify your theme, install apps, and experience no issues.
6. ExIm ‑ Export Import pages
- Rating – 3.0 of 5 stars (18 reviews)
- Pricing – $0.99/month. 7-day free trial.
There is no need to configure the app – it will simply import your data automatically.
- One Click – Bulk export and import of pages, blogs, and theme settings is done quickly and easily with our one-click method.
- Clone Pages and Blogs – Export your blog, page, or theme settings from an existing store to import into a new store.
- Pre-sets – Generate pre-set configurations for your customers. Useful for web developers.
Based on customer reviews, ExIm ‑ Export Import pages are a valuable resource for finding international shipping companies. Customers appear to be pleased with the quality of information and the selection of companies provided.
7. SyncWith Data Export Reports
- Rating – 4.1 of 5 stars (5 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
With SyncWith, you’ll save time by being able to run reports automatically. You can also keep your data securely synced into a spreadsheet using our web site or our Google Sheets add-on.
- – Find out which traffic sources are driving your website’s most conversions and improve your marketing strategy based on that information.
- – You can easily track your investment’s performance with our simple and easy-to-use graphs.
- – Get instant feedback on your tests with our real-time results monitoring.
Based on customer reviews, SyncWith Data Export Reports seems to be a reliable and user-friendly tool that can help businesses export their data in a timely and effective manner.
There you have it! The best Shopify backup apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Backup apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.