Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best B2B Ecommerce apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 6 Best Auto Post Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify B2b ecommerce Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify B2B Ecommerce apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. B2B & Wholesale Solution
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (43 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
With SparkLayer for Shopify, automate and scale your B2B operation. You’ll have powerful wholesale functionality integrated seamlessly into your Shopify store. This will allow your B2B customers to easily place orders, manage their account, and much more.
- Turn on Wholesale ordering – Enable powerful features such as price lists, pack sizes, tiered pricing, sales reps, and tracking of orders.
- Time-saving B2B tools – Deliver a great customer experience with rapid re-ordering, shopping lists, order CSV imports, and customised B2B payment methods.
- Connect to your B2B data – Manually upload B2B data, use our ready-made ERP connectors, or build custom integrations with the SparkLayer API.
Based on customer reviews, B2B & Wholesale Solution is a reliable and trustworthy company.
2. B2B/Wholesale Solution
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (252 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
You can use our powerful traffic analysis tools to see how your traffic is performing. We also provide helpful tips on how to improve your website’s performance.
- Full B2B Price Customization – Give discounts to any customers. Create quantity/amount break rules with discounts. Control prices on orders from the backend.
- B2B Signup, Tags & Tax Control – You can add custom fields to manage B2B customer registrations. You can tag orders and customers based on events, configure VAT exempt rules, and display tax information.
- Order Limit & Multi Currency – Set a minimum order amount and/or quantity, switch currencies based on users’ location, create a B2B discount code, and add custom fields to your Order/Draft Order.
Based on customer reviews, B2B/Wholesale Solution is a reliable and trustworthy company. The customer service is excellent, and the products are high quality. Overall, B2B/Wholesale Solution is a great company to work with.
3. Login to See Price ‑ B2B
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (64 reviews)
- Pricing – From $6/month. 15-day free trial.
This app is designed for businesses who want to hide the product prices and add an “Add to Cart” button for visitors only. Registered customers can see them and place orders.
- Hide Prices for visiting users – Hide all product prices for unauthenticated customers. The app will show a customizable message box instead of the product price.
- Hide Add to Cart Button – When you activate the app, the Add to Cart buttons will be hidden for unauthenticated customers.
- Select Products To Hide – Configuring the App allows you to hide the Price and Add to Cart buttons for specific products.
Based on customer reviews, Login to See Price ‑ B2B is a reliable and trustworthy company that provides high-quality products and services.
4. B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (261 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
B2B Login & Lock Access is easy to use to lock, restrict private pages, hide price, hide product, private store, and private links. You can also subscribe to access pages so you’re always on the latest information.
- Restrict Guest Access – Make sure your page visitors have to login or subscribe to your newsletter in order to view it. Protect your content and gain leads by keeping rivals out.
- Product & Price Visibility – To view your prices, visitors must log in or enter a private passcode. You have complete control over your catalog!
- Private Passcode | Secret Link – Secure your content to the utmost! Lock your pages with a passcode or add a token to your link and allow access by only targeted customers.
Based on customer reviews, B2B Login/Lock & Hide Price Plan is an excellent app with great customer service. The app is unique, easy to use and has a good range of features. However, some bugs do occasionally occur, but the support team is quick to help resolve them. Overall, it’s a great app and we highly recommend it to businesses looking for a password-protected login page.
5. B2B Verify Customers
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (64 reviews)
- Pricing – From $14.99/month. 7-day free trial.
The administrator can check the validity of all new registered customers and allow or disallow them. After the administrator approves a customer, the customer will receive an email notification. All non-approved customers and visitors will not be able to see product prices or “Add to Cart” buttons, but only your message. They can not place an order before approval by the administrator. In your customer message to non-approved customers and visitors, you can include links to registration pages or login pages. The App has full support for Online Store 2.0 themes now!
- Create your private B2B store – Make your store private and allow only verified customers to create orders and view product prices.
- Customers validation by admin – approve or decline registered customers like you wish. Make sure they are good and suitable, before they can see product prices.
- Hidden prices for visitors – For all customers and visitors who are not approved, you can hide product prices and “Add to cart” buttons and display a custom message instead.
Based on customer reviews, B2B Verify Customers is a reliable tool for verifying customer identities. This software is easy to use and can be relied on to verify customer identities quickly and accurately.
6. Request a Quote Hide Price B2B
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (30 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
The feature to hide the price and add to cart button is effective for your B2B clients who have different requirements or large demand. They will reach out to you via quote button, giving you a chance to offer your customers the best price.
- Flexible Quote Buttons – You can customize the appearance of different buttons in order to create the best sales strategy.
- Efficient Contact Form – This contact form is easy to use and reduces the cost of receiving customer’s email significantly.
- Real-time Email Notifications – Get immediate notification when your customers send you quotes. Never waste a second responding and winning them over!
Based on customer reviews, Request a Quote Hide Price B2B is a reliable and affordable invoice software.
7. B2B Portal/ Net Terms
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (42 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
B2B customers can easily access the entire product catalog on a single-page order form. They can add multiple products directly to their cart or checkout from the QO page.
- Quick Order – Let your chosen customers order in bulk your targeted products from a single page. This will save customers time browsing and adding products to their carts.
- Bundle Kit – You can create product kits from specified products or collections. Offering discounts will encourage sales. Kits work just as normal products..
- Net Terms – You can set a number of days after which customers are allowed to purchase items. You can choose the number of days, and you also have the option to add conditions such as minimum orders or product availability requirements. The “Purchase Late” button is available at checkout.
Based on customer reviews, B2B Portal/ Net Terms seems to be a reliable and user-friendly website that can help businesses save time and money.
8. B2B Login To See Prices
- Rating – 4.6 of 5 stars (91 reviews)
- Pricing – $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Do you want to selectively show prices and “Add to cart” buttons only to registered customers?
- Hidden prices for visitors – You can hide prices and “add to cart” buttons for users who are not logged in. Only registered customers will be able to see product prices.
- Hidden for selected products – You can hide prices and “add to cart” buttons for selected products or collections in your store.
- Message for not logged users – You can customize messages for users who are not logged in. These messages will be displayed in place of the price and Add to Cart button for each product.
Based on customer reviews, B2B Login To See Prices is a reliable and effective pricing tool for businesses of all sizes. Its simple design and user-friendly interface make it easy to find the right pricing information for your business.
9. B2B Private Store
- Rating – 3.8 of 5 stars (23 reviews)
- Pricing – From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
With this app, you can control who has access to your store. It is great for business models that are focused on B2B. Your ecommerce will be private, only for registered and validated users. The administrator can verify all new registered customers and allow or disallow them. You can even extend your registration form and add additional custom fields like company name, phone number, or anything else you need. App has full support for Online Store 2.0 themes now!
- Help your B2B business – Protect your online store from prying eyes by setting up a private space. Only selected customers will be able to browse it.
- Show products only for members – You can create an exclusive product offer for selected members only.
- Lock your store for visitors – Approve or decline registered customers as you see fit. Make sure they are good and suitable, before they can see your shop.
Based on customer reviews, B2B Private Store recommends the Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ as a high-quality, durable microphone. The mic has a frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz and can record up to 96kHz/24bit. Additionally, the cardioid pickup pattern ensures clear voice recordings, and the detachable cable allows for easy connecting and disconnecting.
10. B2B Handsfree
- Rating – 3.6 of 5 stars (9 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Managing B2B / wholesale customers is different than managing regular consumers in multiple ways. You usually want to qualify business customers before showing them wholesale pricing, and if you’re located within the European Union you’ll need to obtain their VAT Identification Number so they can purchase from your store tax-free.
- Special B2B registration form – An enhanced registration form for validating VAT IDs and capturing full business data from B2B and wholesale customers. The fields on the Advanced plan are customizable.
- Auto tax-exemption + tagging – Set your B2B/Wholesale customers in EU countries other than your own to be tax-exempt and optionally add tags to them.
- Print VAT ID on invoices – You can use your customers’ VAT ID when invoicing in Order Printer, Billbee, Sufio and elsewhere.
Based on customer reviews, B2B Handsfree is a reliable and trustworthy company with high-quality products. They offer a variety of hands-free solutions for the workplace, making it easy for employees to stay connected and productive. Overall, B2B Handsfree is a great option for those looking for quality hands-free solutions.
There you have it! The best Shopify b2b ecommerce apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these B2B Ecommerce apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.