Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Admin apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 2 Best Address Validation Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Admin Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Admin apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Simple Admin
- Rating – 3.2 of 5 stars (6 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Simple Admin is a powerful and flexible tool to manage your products, customers, orders, and other data in Shopify.
- Powerful extension – This extension provides powerful control over your Shopify store’s admin interface.
- Order Creation – You can create your own order for phone orders or past orders, if you’d like.
- Extensbility – You can easily add additional fields to products, customers, and other resources.
Based on customer reviews, Simple Admin is a reliable and user-friendly WordPress plugin that can help you manage your site efficiently.
- Rating – 4.4 of 5 stars (11 reviews)
- Pricing – $15/month. 7-day free trial.
Admin+ gives you the ability to add custom pages to Shopify\’s back-end admin panel and POS. With just a few lines of Liquid code, you can easily modify the pages on your store\’s backend to streamline your workflow. You can create custom pages to help you modify your store\’s metafields, note attributes and line item properties, and pretty much any other aspect of your store.
- Extend Shopify\’s POS System – You can add note attributes, line item properties, and more to your POS orders.
- Create Custom Worksflows – Create custom workspaces to edit and create all Shopify objects (products, customers, orders, blogs, metafields and more).
- Template Wizard for easy setup – We have a Template Wizard which will help you get started with anything you might need. If you need more assistance, we have email support available.
Based on customer reviews, Admin+ is reliable and efficient software for managing web hosting and blog accounts.
3. Admin Bar Opacity
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (2 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Our traffic split tool allows you to easily control your tests by dividing them into different groups. This can be done 50-50, 75-25, or 90-10. With this information at hand, you will be able to make better decisions and track the progress of your campaigns more effectively.
- View More of Your Store – See everything that’s behind the Admin Bar. No more hidden information that you can’t see.
- Do More for Your Store – From the storefront product page to the admin product editor in just one click – making it easy to make changes and edits to your products.
- Seamless to Your Store – Turn the Admin Bar into part of your store. Make it transparent and it will be barely noticeable.
There you have it! The best Shopify admin apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Admin apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.