Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Address Validation apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 14 Best Add To Cart Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Address validation Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Address Validation apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Address Validator by RoboTurk
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (169 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Get started in seconds to increase successful delivery rates and customer satisfaction!
- Prevent Invalid Addresses – Customers are given suggestions and are notified when issues are detected. This helps customers to rectify any mistakes quickly.
- Address Validation Prompts – You can customize the prompts and emails to match your brand and identity, ensuring a seamless customer experience.
- Undeliverable Address Rules – If you can’t ship to PO Boxes or ShipStations, prompt customers to input new addresses when undeliverable ones are detected by Address Validator.
Based on customer reviews, Address Validator by RoboTurk seems to be a reliable tool for verifying addresses. The software appears to be easy to use and its customer support is prompt and helpful. Overall, the software seems like a good value for the price.
2. Addressify Address Validation
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (1 reviews)
- Pricing – From $9.90/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Shopify doesn\’t provide enough address validation in the checkout by itself. However, this is precisely where customers often make mistakes when entering their data. Addressify helps you solve this problem by validating customers\’ addresses.
- Avoid wrong addresses – Reduce the cost of your return process by Validating the customer\’s entered address and tagging orders with Potentially Inconsistent Data.
- High level of customization – You can customize the app to your needs – the address validation page can be designed in the same way as your Shopify store.
- 125 countries/ territories – Our customer interface is multilingual, meaning you can deliver to customers in 125 countries and territories.
There you have it! The best Shopify address validation apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Address Validation apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.