Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Accessibility apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 8 Best 3D Product Image Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Accessibility Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Accessibility apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Accessibility ‑ ADA & WCAG 2.1
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (33 reviews)
- Pricing – $99/month. 5-day free trial.
Accessibility Spark is transforming web accessibility for Shopify stores with cutting-edge AI technology. With Accessibility Spark, you no longer need to spend money on an expensive agency or have your developer update every element of your site manually.
- Protect Against Lawsuits – Are you selling to the USA? Make sure you’re compliant with web accessibility legislation by following ADA – WCAG 2.1 – Section 508.
- ADA & WCAG 2.1 Compliance – We use artificial intelligence to help make sure that you comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
- Improve SEO, Traffic & Sales – Accessibility can help improve site SEO, making your traffic and sales go up. By opening your site to millions of people with disabilities, you’ll improve your traffic and sales.
Based on customer reviews, Accessibility ‑ ADA & WCAG 2.1 ‑ The website is accessible and meets the standards set by WCAG 2.1.The website is accessible and meets the standards set by WCAG 2.1.
2. CodeInspire Accessibility Tool
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (5 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
If you are having problems installing the app, please contact us. We will provide you a solution within 4 hours.
- WCAG 2.0 Compliant Level AAA – Our code meets web accessibility standards WCAG 2.0 (AAA) and is ADA compliant.
- Protect Against Lawsuits – By complying with web accessibility legislation, ADA – WCAG 2.1 – Section 508, you can protect yourself from lawsuits.
- SEO Friendly & More Traffic – Improved SEO and traffic, plus sales – all with automatic fixes!
Based on customer reviews, CodeInspire Accessibility Tool kit is reliable, easy to use and has a wide range of features.
- Rating – 4.4 of 5 stars (19 reviews)
- Pricing – From $5/month. 7-day free trial.
Our app helps millions of site visitors each month, as well as some of the biggest Shopify stores globally.
- Helps with legal stuff – This tool helps you comply with the WCAG 2.1 guidelines, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements, and Section 508 standards.
- Customizable app – Stay compliant with accessibility requirements with your site’s identity always in mind.
- Works on all devices – Make your website more accessible for more site visitors.
Based on customer reviews, Accessibly is a credible and reliable company that provides quality products.
4. UserWay Website Accessibility
- Rating – 4.0 of 5 stars (4 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
If you’re new to web accessibility, it can seem daunting. With our guide, you’ll be on your way to creating accessible content in no time.
- ADA & WCAG 2.1 Compliance – UserWays’ best-in-class accessibility solutions help your site move towards ADA and WCAG 2.1 compliance.
- Shield Against Lawsuits – Making your site more accessible benefits everyone, and can help reduce legal issues.
- Improve SEO, Boost Traffic – Make your commitment clear: a more inclusive site benefits both your demographic and your SEO.
5. Accessibility Toolkit
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (12 reviews)
- Pricing – $5.99/month. 15-day free trial.
You know today that internet access is easily available to everyone, regardless of age. However, many eCommerce stores neglect the market share of this customer group. But you shouldn’t! Disable and aged people can benefit greatly from using our app. Plus, it will make your site easier to understand for these customers. We can’t wait to have you as a part of our family!
- Revenue With Responsibilities – One app with two purposes not only helps you convert struggling website visitors into potential customers, but also make you socially responsible.
- Inbuilt Text To Speech – Our app enables text-to-speech functionality for your store. Save yourself the hassle of having to separately add this feature to your store.
- Responsive and customizable – This tool is responsive and highly customizable, without affecting your website speed.
Based on customer reviews, Accessibility Toolkit is a reputable and effective accessibility toolkit that can help individuals with disabilities access the internet and other digital content.
6. Accessibility Enabler
- Rating – 4.5 of 5 stars (50 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 3-day free trial.
Accessibility Enabler is the accessibility software that helps you (the website owners) to increase website accessibility compliance. Additionally, it helps your visitors to personalize the site based on their needs.
- Increase Your Sales – Address the needs of differently-abled users to increase sales.
- Increase Compliance – Follow the country accessibility law. This app helps to increase accessibility compliance of your store.
- Increase Brand Value – Regardless of legal considerations; show your social responsibility by showcasing your achievements.
Based on customer reviews, Accessibility Enabler is a low-quality app that does not make things easier for users.
7. Accessibility Assistant – ADA
- Rating – 3.9 of 5 stars (23 reviews)
- Pricing – From $3.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Accessibility Assistant – ADA lets you customize the site to meet the needs of your visitors. It also helps you develop Accessibility Assistant Apps.
- Phones and Tablets are Support – Increase the number of people who can reach your website by using our custom traffic splits. This way, you can test different marketing strategies and see which is most effective for your website.
- Avoid Colossal Penalty – Follow country accessibility law in order to avoid a colossal penalty.
- Driven Sales Opportunities – Having a disabled-friendly environment helps generate revenue through the ambiance.
Based on customer reviews, Accessibility Assistant – ADA for iPad is a good app that helps people with disabilities to use their iPads more effectively.
There you have it! The best Shopify accessibility apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Accessibility apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.