Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Walmart Integration apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 11 Best Content Protector Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Walmart integration Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Walmart Integration apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Walmart Integration
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (473 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
The Walmart integration app is designed to help Shopify businesses sell more products on Walmart easily. It automates complex operations, ensures accurate product data synchronization, and saves you time and resources.
- Optimize Product Listings – Walmart can improve visibility of listings by creating professional profiles for each product. This allows you to manage specific attributes, such as SEO-friendly keywords, which will make your products more visible to potential buyers.
- Inventory Location – By specifying a location for your inventory, you can easily fetch inventory from that location without having to change the default settings.
- Advance Order Management – With the app, you can manage sales orders, failed orders, order refunds, and order cancellations.
Based on the customer reviews, it seems that this app is easy to use and has good customer support. However, it seems that inventory is often out of stock, and it may be difficult to sync inventory.
2. Walmart Canada Integration
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (78 reviews)
- Pricing – From $59/month. 7-day free trial.
If you’re looking to expand your Walmart.ca business, CedCommerce has the perfect app for you! The app makes it easy to work with Walmart, and offers many features that will help you grow your sales.
- Optimized Product Listing – To manage and list products on Walmart.ca, you must first categorize them according to their type (for example, Clothing, Electronics, etc.), and then attribute each product with the appropriate attribute (for example, Brand name, Model number, etc.).
- Real-Time Sync – Walmart.ca and Shopify Store will share product updates and synchronize products between each other.
- Ship With Walmart – Previously, US sellers could only sell on Walmart.ca through the Ground method. Now, however, they can also do so easily through the Express method through Ship With Walmart..
Based on the customer reviews, it seems that uCED Commerce is a great app and has great customer service. However, there are still some errors that need to be fixed and the CSV file import does not work properly. Overall, it seems like this app would be a great option for anyone looking to start selling products on Walmart Canada.
3. Walmart Marketplace
- Rating – 3.0 of 5 stars (121 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Walmart.com is a massive online retailer that boasts over 110 million monthly visitors. Walmart Marketplace is a curated marketplace where professional, quality sellers can sell their products.
- Instant customer reach – Adding your products to the Walmart assortment can help you reach millions of new customers who are interested in what you have to offer.
- Easy product setup – There is no need to duplicate your efforts on multiple sites. Create and manage your catalog from your Shopify dashboard..
- Automated platform sync – WooCommerce keeps track of your orders and changes to your inventory, item details, and pricing so that your Walmart store is always updated.
Based on the customer reviews, it is clear that this app can be difficult to use and has had issues with inventory counts. However, the customer service is helpful and the app itself works well.
4. Codisto Amazon, eBay & Walmart
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (640 reviews)
- Pricing – From $29/month. 14-day free trial.
Cisto is a Google channel, Amazon channel, eBay channel and Walmart channel all in one app designed to help Shopify merchants sell online.
- Global Google – By using automated Google Shopping, Product Listing Ads and Google surfaces across the web, you can increase sales.
- Global Amazon – If you want to sell products on any global site, you can do so by using Shopify’s real-time sync feature. This will allow you to keep track of your inventory, orders, prices, and product details in real time.
- Global eBay – If you are selling on eBay, using a listing automation & sync tool such as Shopify’s Syncsell will help to keep your existing listings and sales history up-to-date.
Based on the customer reviews, we can say that Codisto is a good app to sync Shopify with eBay and Amazon. It is easy to use and the support team is quick to help with any problems.
5. AmaZone DropShipper + Walmart
- Rating – 4.2 of 5 stars (267 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
You can add products from Amazon, Walmart, and other retailers to your Shopify store with one click.
- Easy Dropship Amazon Products – You can easily add any product from Amazon US, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Brazil, Mexico and Walmart US to your Shopify store.
- Add any Amazon Prime Products – If you’d like to order an Amazon Prime product, we can have it delivered to your client in just 3 days.
- Manage and Fulfill – You will be able to manage your products and fulfill orders smoothly if you have the correct tools and software.
Based on the customer reviews, we can say that the Amazon App is a useful app which helps shopkeepers import products from Amazon onto their Shopify stores. However, some users complain about its slow speed and lack of sophistication. Overall, though, it remains a helpful tool for those wanting to drop ship products from Amazon.
6. Integration for eBay
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (527 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
The eBay Seller app helps Sellers to simplify the most time-consuming process of listing, editing and managing products and inventories on eBay. The app supports all Shopify Store types, making selling flawless for everyone.
- Easy eBay bulk Listing – The listing process could be automated by uploading product profiles automatically. This would eliminate the need for manual labor and increase efficiency in the listing process.
- Near Real-time Syncing – Sync all of your product information like title, inventory, price, and order details to sell on eBay in real-time.
- Flexible Templates – Before listing a product on eBay, you should create templates for the product and edit the details like inventory, category, title, and prices.
Based on customer reviews, it seems that Integration for eBay is a great app for selling items on eBay. The customer service is excellent and the app is very customizable. Overall, this appears to be a great app for eBay sellers.
7. Etsy Marketplace Integration
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (1195 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
The Etsy Marketplace Integration app is designed to help sellers maximize their growth potential by automating certain tasks. It supports all variants and is fully synced for efficient management.
- Advance Product Listing – With the profiling feature, users can manage detailed attribute data for products. This allows for improved quality and accuracy of product listings.
- Real-Time Sync – The products details such as inventory, price, etc., are regularly synced from Shopify store to Etsy via the Etsy Integration app.
- Advance Order Management – The app allows you to customize your order management experience. You can choose if you want orders to be shipped with or without tracking information.
Based on the customer reviews, it can be seen that the app is helpful for inventory counting and for problem solving. However, some customers find the app to be expensive and confusing. Overall, if you are looking for an easy to use Etsy product integration app, then this may be the right option for you.
8. German accounting Integration
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (118 reviews)
- Pricing – $10/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
To integrate your shopify store with German lexoffice accounting software, follow a few simple steps. This will streamline your accounting process.
- Automate your invoicing – Create and send invoices, refunds and payments for each order that is created in your store automatically.
- Easy DATEV Export – You can immediately enter all your tax returns (VAT & DATEV | VAT & balance sheet accounting | OSS) into our system to save on tax consultancy costs.
- Import Historic Data – If you have missed some of your accounting duties, you can use the import feature to get invoices from older orders.
Based on the reviews, Lexoffice seems to be a great app that supports both Shopify and Baronage. The customer support is okay, but can be slow in responding. However, the app is overall very user-friendly and straightforward to use. Additionally, the payment processing with Shopify works well1A, and orders from Baronage import easily into Lexoffice. One downside is that there are no special number fields or similar features included in the app.
9. DPD Integration
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (46 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
This is an easy to use app that allows you to save time filling out shipping forms.
- Easy shipment creation – Do not spend time filling out shipment forms. You can create shipments for orders automatically or manually with just one click.
- Keep customers informed – Orders are automatically updated when the shipment status changes and the customer is notified by email or text message.
- Faster order processing – You can print labels and packing slips in bulk for orders with tracking number, so you can save time.
The app has been praised for its easy-to-use interface and its compatibility with Shopify. However, some users have complained about the lack of support available for the app. Overall, the app is a good way to manage your shipments and has received positive reviews from users.
10. Walmart Order and Qty Sync
- Rating – 0.0 of 5 stars ( reviews)
- Pricing – $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
This application was developed by GeekSeller and is not an official Walmart integration.
- Quantity Management – To avoid overselling, keep your quantity under control.
- Order Management – You can have Walmart orders delivered straight to your Shopify store.
- Free 2-Day Shipping – Fulfill orders quickly and include the 2-day shipping tag when listing items.
11. Etsy Integration, Import
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (18 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
OneEtsy is a product feed solution that helps sync, list and manage products from Shopify Catalog to multiple Etsy stores without any coding.
- 1-Click sync products to Etsy – Upload all Shopify products to multiple Etsy stores with no coding required.Simply drag and drop your Shopify products into the corresponding Etsy stores!
- Etsy feed management made easy – Keep track of all Etsy product feeds in one place, without needing to search through different channels.
- Error-free Etsy product feed – You can increase your chance to convert with accurate product data by using in-app error warnings.
The app is easy to use and provides helpful chat support. It is great for anyone who wants to sell on Etsy.
There you have it! The best Shopify walmart integration apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Walmart Integration apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.