Once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best Shopify apps to get working. So we spent the time to shortlist the best Shipping Rules apps for Shopify and make it easy for you to choose the one that works best for you.
Best Shopify Shipping rules apps of 2022
Let’s get right into the best Shopify Shipping Rules apps for your business
1. Advanced Shipping Rules – Finely tune your shipping rates
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars ( 420 reviews)
- Pricing – From $9/month. 7-day free trial.
Advanced Shipping Rules makes it possible to set up your shipping requirements, from simple to complex. In some cases, it can even be easy to do so.
- Rates for Different Products – You can set different rates for different groups of products. For example, you can add carrier rates to some products, rule based rates to others, and free shipping to others.
- Advanced Rate Types – You can adjust the carrier rates, edit the rate titles, change the ship-from post code, customs/duties, and package dimensions. You can also use by item, % of price and more.
- Sub-zones & More – You can use sub-zones based on a list of postal codes to edit service codes and restrict products and shipping methods from zones.
Let’s now take a look at some of the pros and cons of Advanced Shipping Rules.
Pros of Advanced Shipping Rules:
- The app is successful and perfect for customers’ needs.
- The customer service is responsive and helpful.
- The app has many features and is customizable.
- The app is easy to use and understand.
Cons of Advanced Shipping Rules:
- The app is expensive
- The app is complicated to use
- The customer service is not responsive
2. Shipping Rates Shipeasy – Shipping rates calculator, Shipping rules, dropshipping rates
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars ( 146 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
We understand that shipping rates vary from store to store. With Shipeasy, you can set up multiple conditions to ensure the correct shipping rate is applied.
- Rule based rate calculation – You can control all aspects of your shipping rates with multiple rules. These rules can be based on parameters such as order and product size, Zip/post code, distance, and dimension.
- Increase profitability – You can accurately calculate shipping rates and reduce losses by setting up multi-location and multi-supplier rates for drop shipping. Rates by customer can help you determine how much each customer is willing to pay for shipping.
- Assisted setup – Schedule a call with us for complete setup assistance. We can help you with everything from choosing the right products to setting up your new system.
Let’s now take a look at some of the pros and cons of Shipping Rates ‑ Shipeasy.
Pros of Shipping Rates ‑ Shipeasy:
- The app has a wide range of features
- Customer service is responsive and helpful
- The app is easy to use once you get the hang of it
- The app is great for setting up charges for remote areas
- The support team is very friendly and helpful
Cons of Shipping Rates ‑ Shipeasy:
- The app is a bit complicated to use
- There are some logic issues within the app
- The set up process was a bit complicated.
3. Shipping Rules Shipping Rates – Calculate shipping rules & shipping rates using product tags
- Rating – 4.6 of 5 stars ( 36 reviews)
- Pricing – From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Shipping Rules- Shipping Rates is an advanced shipping rates editor for Shopify that gives you full control over your shipping policy and shipping rates while making it simple to build and track.
- Personalized Shipping Rules – Display personalized shipping rates to your customers by using dynamic tags. Offer an estimated delivery date at checkout with our estimated delivery date feature.
- Advanced Shipping Rates – Shipping Tags allows you to create custom shipping rates and rules that fit your business needs.
- Simple Shipping Rates & Rules – You can easily and simply define each shipping method or shipping rule with a few simple questions.
Let’s now take a look at some of the pros and cons of Shipping Rules‑ Shipping Rates.
Pros of Shipping Rules‑ Shipping Rates:
- The app is easy to use.
- Support responds quickly.
- The app has a lot of features.
- The app is well-priced.
Cons of Shipping Rules‑ Shipping Rates:
- The app is not free to use, and an additional $20/month is required to unlock the full featureset
- The app can be difficult to use, and support may not be responsive enough for some users
- The app may not work in some regions, such as Australia
4. Postcode Shipping – Calculated shipping rules & delivery zones to improve checkout
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars ( 127 reviews)
- Pricing – $20/month. 7-day free trial.
Carrier calculated shipping is a requirement defined by Shopify in order for your store to retrieve shipping rates from external sources, such as this app.
- Ship local or around the world – You can set up shipping delivery rates and rules for groups of countries, regions, neighbourhoods, and even individual postcodes or zipcodes.
- Advanced shipping rates, rules – You can use our powerful shipping rate builder to calculate shipping based on the customer’s location, postal code, and the contents of their cart.
- Shipping zone support team – Shipping zones can be tricky to get right, but you will be backed up by first-class support that will not stop until you are satisfied.
Let’s now take a look at some of the pros and cons of Postcode Shipping.
Pros of Postcode Shipping:
- The app is well-organized and logical.
- The development team must have input quite a lot time and energy
- The app is useful for restricting certain postcodes in the UK which are costly to post to.
- The app has other features that may be useful for some users.
Cons of Postcode Shipping:
- Some users found the app difficult to use and needed assistance from customer service in order to set it up properly.
- The app is not free, and some users felt that the monthly price was too high in comparison to other similar apps.
- The app has certain features that can only be accessed on certain Shopify plans, which may not be available to all users.
5. Delivery & Shipping Calculator – Shipping Calculator, Shipping Rules & Shipping Rates in 1 App
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars ( 10 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
DamnQuick is a simple delivery manager that makes it easy to manage the entire delivery process from checkout to delivery, so that anyone can deliver their orders on time for less.
- Shipping Rates & Delivery Date – The app makes it easy to manage your orders from checkout to delivery, so you can streamline your workflow and deliver on time every time.
- Automate with Shipping Rules – Every order will be shipped with the service that delivers it on-time for the cheapest cost possible, whether that is UPS, USPS, FedEx, outsourced fulfillment, last-mile carrier, or something else.
- Checkout Shipping Calculator – Depending on the shipping destination, cart size, and previous orders, different delivery methods will be available with different arrival times and prices.
6. Calcurates Flexible Shipping – Live and Custom Shipping Rates, Delivery Dates, Shipping Rules
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars ( 5 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Calcurates is a shipping solution that helps manage shipping rates and delivery dates based on cart, geo, and product conditions. This includes postal codes, dimensions, distance, product tags, and more.
- All-Inclusive Solution – A cloud-based shipping rates solution is a more reliable and efficient option for e-commerce businesses than using multiple apps. Cloud-based shipping solutions eliminate compatibility issues and provide users with a comprehensive shipping solution.
- Live Rates from 10+ Carriers – We provide accurate shipping rates to your customers in real-time from carriers, as well as custom shipping rates.
- First-Class Support – Get free consultations on e-commerce shipping, configuration and migration services from qualified and careful same-day support.
7. Easy Shipping Restrictions – Simple custom shipping rules using postal/ZIP codes & patterns
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars ( 92 reviews)
- Pricing – $4/month. 3-day free trial.
Easy Shipping Restrictions allows merchants to limit shipping based upon individual postal/ZIP codes or patterns using wildcards. This is useful for merchants who only want to sell online to a specific area. Easy Shipping Restrictions gives you control over which areas you ship to.
- Granular Shipping Control – You can use individual postal codes or patterns with wildcards (*) to customize who can checkout. Manage this within your Shopify Admin.
- No More Shipping Surprises – You can only ship to specific areas in order to avoid shipping your orders outside your normal area.
- Built for Ma & Pa – Shopify’s Local Shipping app is ideal for small shops that only do local shipping, deliveries, or pickups. All Shopify plans can use this app.
Let’s now take a look at some of the pros and cons of Easy Shipping Restrictions.
Pros of Easy Shipping Restrictions:
- App is easy to use
- Can customize shipping restrictions
- Good customer support
- App latches onto the customer UX on the cart page
Cons of Easy Shipping Restrictions:
- The app didn’t work for some users.
- Some users had trouble installing the app.
- The app is not compatible with Shopify’s “Buy Now” button feature.
8. Correios: Etiquetas e Rastreio – Cheaper shipping and tracking for Correios and more carriers
- Rating – 4.3 of 5 stars ( 12 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
We make shipping easy so you can focus on what’s important: running your store and increasing sales.
- Cheaper shipping = more sales – Don’t miss out on sales because of expensive shipping. Print labels with up to 90% off from Correios and other Brazilian carriers.
- Shipping labels with tracking – Connect your orders to Shipstation and save time by automatically printing labels with tracking information. You will also get notifications about your orders.
- Use multiple shipping methods – You can use any shipping carrier you want with this plugin, and if you have a contract with Correios, you can use that. You can also create custom shipping rules for different sales strategies.
9. Multiple Google Shopping Feeds – Google Shopping, Facebook, Bol.com, Klaviyo, Pinterest, Bing
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars ( 242 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
The app’s sophisticated shipping cost structure can be synchronized with Google Merchant Center settings and/or included in the feeds, so you can advertise shipping/tax exactly as it is in your store, avoid Google disapproval and loss of customers or profit due to incorrect shipping. The app also supports custom shipping profiles and advanced shipping rules.
- Google Shopping, Facebook feed – The app supports API feeds and all file formats (XML, TSV, CSV) as well as GTIN. This allows you to easily connect your store to your Google feed, Facebook Catalog, Bol.com, Bing Shopping, Pinterest, or Klaviyo account.
- Multi language/currency feeds – The app allows you to create multi-currency and multilingual feeds that are translated into multiple domains. It also supports Shopify Markets, Global-e, and custom currency rates.
- Collection/rule based settings – You can create high quality feeds by setting the feed data (category, gender, etc) based on collection or product data (e.g “title has a specific word”).
Let’s now take a look at some of the pros and cons of Multiple Google Shopping Feeds.
Pros of Multiple Google Shopping Feeds:
- The app is user-friendly and simple to set up.
- The support staff is responsive and helpful.
- The app has all the features you might need for product feeds.
- You can schedule product feed updates automatically.
- The app integrates with Google Ads campaigns easily.
Cons of Multiple Google Shopping Feeds:
- The app is not user-friendly and can be difficult to navigate.
- The support team is not responsive and does not offer helpful solutions.
- The app does not provide the features and customization options that users need.
10. Shipping Rates & Delivery date – Shipping Rates by ZipCode / PostCode + Pickup + Local…
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars ( 111 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
The All in One Shipping Solution provides advanced shipping rules based on products, order delivery date, and zip codes/post code.
- Advance Shipping rates/rules – The app provides shipping rates by customer, product/vendor/tag/type, and shipping zip code. There is also a shipping surcharge for some products. You can also restrict products shipping to certain locations.
- Custom Shipping Solutions – The Custom Shipping Rates extension for WooCommerce allows you to set shipping rates by cart total, weight, quantity, surcharge, and tier rates. You can also modify the shipping rate by distance.
- Store Pickup + Local Delivery – Choose a date and time for pickup or local delivery. Scheduled delivery is available. Rates may be modified for the date chosen.
Let’s now take a look at some of the pros and cons of Shipping Rates & Delivery date.
Pros of Shipping Rates & Delivery date:
- The app is very user-friendly and helps to solve shipping problems quickly and easily.
- Sid is very helpful and was able to install and customise the app to my specific needs in a very short amount of time.
- The app has saved me a lot of time and hassle when it comes to shipping my products.
- My customers are now able to see the correct shipping prices for their specific products, which has made them very happy!
Cons of Shipping Rates & Delivery date:
- The reviewer enjoyed the vibrant atmosphere and the extensive menu options.
- The reviewer thought that the food was fresh and tasty, but found it slightly salty.
- The reviewer enjoyed their meal, but thought that the portions were a bit small.
11. Amazon FBA Shipping – Amazon FBA fulfillment & real time rates in the US…
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars ( 255 reviews)
- Pricing – $25/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
FBA Shipping connects your US and non-US FBA accounts to your Shopify store, so you can finally use Amazon FBA around the world. Once you set it up, your orders can be sent to and fulfilled by Amazon FBA automatically. Through the power of the internet, we pull in shipping status updates and tracking numbers every 5 minutes, and email your customers when their items ship. With FBA Shipping, you never have to worry about shipping or customer updates again.
- Amazon Fulfillment – With Fulfillment by Amazon, you can easily fulfill Shopify orders with all of your Amazon accounts, both within the US and abroad.
- Around the World – The Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) process can be automated so you don’t have to do any work.
- With Shopify – Amazon FBA orders are fulfilled automatically with Shopify
Let’s now take a look at some of the pros and cons of Amazon FBA Shipping.
Pros of Amazon FBA Shipping:
- The customer service is responsive and helpful
- The app is easy to use
- The app is affordable
- The app has fantastic customer support
- The app is straightforward and easy to use
Cons of Amazon FBA Shipping:
- The customer service is not very supportive and does not answer all my questions.
- The app does not have a dashboard or SKU mapping table, which makes it difficult to use.
- The app is not very reliable and can break down easily.
12. True Profit Calc & Analytics – Profit Calculator+Profit Tracker+Profit Loss+Net Profit & COGS
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars ( 115 reviews)
- Pricing – From $19.95/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
TrueProfit is an analytics app that shows your true profit in real-time and on autopilot. By gathering all data in one place, you can stop wasting time jumping back and forth between financial reports.
- Auto & real-time tracking – Profit, COGS, shipping, transaction, handling, and custom costs are all automatically synced with ad spend from platforms such as Facebook, Google, Bing, and Snapchat.
- LTV & Product analytics – Delve deep to uncover single product insights and your customer lifetime value so you can make better decisions.
- Handy mobile app – You can monitor your finances from multiple stores at any time and anywhere. This allows you to see reports that are combined to give you a better understanding of your money situation.
Let’s now take a look at some of the pros and cons of True Profit Calc & Analytics.
Pros of True Profit Calc & Analytics:
- The app is very clean and user-friendly.
- The LTV feature is very useful for store owners.
- Customer support is quick to reply and helpful.
- The app is generally accurate and helpful.
- The app tracks spending on Facebook ads, which is very useful.
Cons of True Profit Calc & Analytics:
- The transaction fees are calculated by a formula although this can be pulled directly from Shopify. The result is that the transaction fees are calculated incorrectly. For example, Beprofit can pull the transaction fees directly from Shopify. Fix this, please.
- There could be some changes that would make the app more accurate and more user-friendly, but overall, it performs well enough.
- I used to love this app when it was free, but i am uninstalling after they made it 19.99 a month. 🙁
13. Advanced Shipping Manager – Accurate Shipping Rates Made Simple!
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars ( 242 reviews)
- Pricing – $95/month. 7-day free trial.
Advanced Shipping Manager helps online stores take control of their shipping methods and rules. Our customers say the app pays for itself quickly!
- Hybrid Shipping Rules – You can create multiple rules for a shipping method, which allows you to account for multiple origins and various couriers in a single method.
- Real-time Shipping Rates – Our integrations with over 70 parcel and freight couriers allow you to connect with the services you need. Purolator, AusPost, CanadaPost, UPS LTL, FedEx LTL and more are all available through our platform.
- Estimated Delivery Dates – Courier services estimate the delivery date of an item based on the cut-off time for processing, the item’s level of processing, and the actual transit time.
Let’s now take a look at some of the pros and cons of Advanced Shipping Manager.
Pros of Advanced Shipping Manager:
- The app has great support and response time.
- It is very versatile and can be used across multiple stores.
- The app is very user-friendly.
- The app is very helpful in reducing the number of calls made to customers regarding shipping adjustments.
Cons of Advanced Shipping Manager:
- The app can be difficult to set up and use
- The customer support team is not always responsive
- The app is not compatible with Mac computers
14. Intuitive Shipping – Control how shipping is calculated & displayed at checkout.
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars ( 254 reviews)
- Pricing – From $29.99/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
With Intuitive Shipping, you can customize the shipping process on your Shopify checkout to include different shipping options, costs, titles, and delivery estimates. This makes the shipping process more efficient and streamlined for both you and your customers.
- Boost Conversions – You can control every aspect of your shipping costs and delivery options by mixing and matching over 40 conditions. This will help you boost conversions and increase profit.
- Conditional Free Shipping – Free shipping should be restricted to items, cart combinations, or shipping destinations that are profitable and make sense for the business. This will help to ensure that the business is making money and not losing it by offering free shipping on items that are not selling well.
- Accurate Dimensional Rates – SmartBoxing allows you to see the accurate costs for shipping in real-time and choose faster shipping speeds. This gives customers the ability to get their products quicker.
Let’s now take a look at some of the pros and cons of Intuitive Shipping.
Pros of Intuitive Shipping:
- The app is easy to use and helps with shipping accuracy.
- The customer service is excellent and they are always willing to help.
- The app offers a lot of features to make your shipping more accurate.
- The app is constantly being updated with new features.
- The app is very reasonably priced.
Cons of Intuitive Shipping:
- The app does not always accurately reflect shipping rules
- The customer service is not always responsive
- The app has some limitations in terms of the number of boxes that can be used for shipping
15. Sendcloud – All-in-one shipping platform with +80 connected carriers.
- Rating – 4.4 of 5 stars ( 201 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.
The study found that there was a significant difference in the mean number of words used by the participants when they were asked to talk about a time when they felt happy as opposed to a time when they felt angry.
- Save Time on Every Order – The Logiwa WMS automates manual work, streamlines the picking and packing process, and manages all your parcels from one easy-to-use dashboard.
- Increase Conversions – Offer your customers a wide range of delivery methods and low shipping costs with our multi-carrier solution. With our multi-carrier solution, you can offer your customers a wide range of delivery methods and low shipping costs.
- Drive Customer Loyalty – Ensure that your customers are kept up-to-date with their delivery by sending branded tracking emails and pages. Make the return process simple and easy for them by providing a self-service return option.
Let’s now take a look at some of the pros and cons of Sendcloud.
Pros of Sendcloud:
- The app is easy to install and set up.
- It integrates well with DHL and Dymo Labelwriter.
- The filter function makes it easy to print labels.
- The UX could be improved.
- The app is helpful and user-friendly.
Cons of Sendcloud:
- The app may not work correctly with some shipping destinations, which could cause customer satisfaction issues.
- The app may not be very user-friendly for those who need to send multiple packages or who have to deal with customs fees.
- Customer service may not be very responsive or helpful in solving problems.
16. Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups – Sales Notification, Social Proof Pop up, Email Pop up
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars ( 310 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 10-day free trial.
The app integrates with Shopify Customers, Klaviyo, MailChimp, Omnisend, HubSpot, Yotpo, Stamped.io, Judge.me, Capterra, Trustpilot, ResellerRatings, Mailerlite, Reviews.io, Growave ActiveCampaign Gumroad Stripe for a seamless experience.
- Increase store conversions – Improve your sales with powerful social proof and streak notifications. Easily add product reviews as social proof notifications to improve your sales.
- Email and discount pop ups – Adding email popups and top bars can help you convert visitors to leads by engaging with customers and offering discounts.
- Create sense of urgency – Use Urgency and Scarcity tools to engage visitors and increase conversions. Add timers or activity counters, like live visitors or product views.
Let’s now take a look at some of the pros and cons of Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups.
Pros of Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups:
- The app is very helpful for any part of my business. That makes your job easier and help to convert more.
- I use the app, and its been very helpfull! Got my website looking clean and my customers are more likely to buy something.
- The support have helped me with this.
- Leuke app, Werkt correct en is gemakkelijk te installeren. Ik ben benieuwd wat het resultaat zal zijn. Met vriendelijke groet swinkl.eu
- I tried different social proof apps, but nextsale is the best! You can track your campaigns and change the branding. I already have sales from nextsale!
Cons of Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups:
- The app may be collecting data on users’ activity and sharing it with third parties.
- The app may be intrusive, and users may not be happy with its constant monitoring.
- The app may not work as advertised, and users may not see the promised results.
These are some of the best Shipping rules apps for Shopify. While choosing a Shopify app that makes such an impact on your store, it’s important that you spend time early on to try these apps out. Most of these Shipping Rules apps have a free trial that you can use before finalizing on one! Keep following us for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.