Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Most Viewed Products apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Best Shopify Most viewed products Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Most Viewed Products apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Most Viewed Products
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (6 reviews)
- Pricing – $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Shopify theme provides an extra feature to show ‘Most Viewed Products’ at any place through out the site. Merchant is also provided with separate settings to manage this feature.
- Display most popular products – “Listed below are the 10 most viewed products on your store as of right now.”The 10 most viewed products on your store as of right now are: 1. iPhone 6 Plus 2. Galaxy S6 Edge+ 3. Apple Watch Series 3 4. LG V20 5. HTC U11+ 6. Nintendo Switch console 7. PlayStation 4 Pro (CUH-2100) 8. GoPro HERO4 Black 9. Nest Cam Outdoor HD Camera with Dynamic Indoor/Outdoor Sensor and Free Cloud Storage for 3 Months (Echo) 10. Bose QuietComfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones
- One click install – Installing an app is as easy as clicking a button. After the app is installed, you can start using it right away.
- Increase sale – How long does it take the customer to become engaged with your product or service?
2. Simple Recently Viewed Product
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (78 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
The Recently Viewed Products feature allows customers to see the items they have recently explored and might be interested in purchasing. It serves as a reminder for recently viewed items and encourages customers to complete the purchase.
- Increase Sales Volumes – Display recently viewed products on your store to remind customers of what they may have missed.Display recently viewed products on your store to nudge customers into making a purchase.
- Go Mobile – Allow the user to maintain cross-device responsiveness and display the items they have recently viewed without disrupting the layout.
- Customizable – Users can select a variety of layouts and design options to personalize their app experience.
The app Simple Recently Viewed Product is a great way to navigate through the products on ClinicalPosters.com. It is simple to use, customizable, and efficient. The only downside is that it is not as customizable as other navigation methods available on the website. However, the customer service is responsive and polite, which makes up for it.
3. Countly: Product Views Counter
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (29 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
In the past month, our product pages have received a total of 25,000 visits. This shows that our customers are interested in what we have to offer!
- Create Social Proof In a Click – Show customers that other people have found the product they’re looking for and liked it. This can be done through testimonials, social media shares, or other forms of online proof.
- Real Visitors Counter – The live counter shows the number of visitors that product pages had at a given time. You can fully control the counter’s design.
- No Code Needed – There is no need to install any code to use the counter. It will automatically appear after installation. The app supports all stores and themes!
The app is great for helping store growth and providing high conversion rates. The customer service is amazing and very helpful. I would definitely recommend it to others.
4. TITANPush: Increase your sales
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (2 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
If you want to sell more and communicate better with your customers, you should adopt unique tools.
- Increase acquisition – You can notify your customers wherever they are by using push notifications or integrating all your links through a link website.
- Improve conversion – To improve the customer experience on your site, you can track the history of products viewed, create personalized banners and pop-ups, and activate tools to improve speed and navigation.
- Boost return – Connect with customers even when they are not on your site. Give them automated notifications to continue their purchase without them having to contact you.
5. Viewed Products Assistant
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (5 reviews)
- Pricing – $3.99/month. 30-day free trial.
When visitors browse the product catalogue, their decision-making processes change as they compare products and find the ones that best meet their needs.
- Recently Viewed Products 101 – Display the last viewed products as visitors browse your store, and collect behavioural data that helps them make better purchase decisions.
- Shift focus on your products – Reduce the cognitive load by automatically remembering recently viewed products and adding them to your cart in one click.
- Designed to sell more – The Home page is fully customizable and allows you to add content and images, as well as make changes to the layout and design. The Cart page allows you to add items to your shopping cart, view your cart contents and make changes, and the Product page lets you browse products and view detailed information about each one. Finally, the Collection page displays a list of all of your products together with detailed information about each one.
6. qikify Quick View
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (139 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Viewing product information with a preview pop-up can help customers make quicker and easier choices when shopping, which can boost conversion rates.
- Product preview and quick buy – You can view product details and add it to your cart in one click with our quick pop-up. This will reduce your shopping time and improve the experience for you.
- Easily edit popup with preview – The quick view pop-up on the app is very user-friendly and can be customized easily with flexible layouts and rich design options. There is no need to know coding skills in order to make use of this feature.
- Optimize conversion rate – The app features a color swatch, upsell tools (including a promotion bar and sale badge), and analytics so you can track the number of products added to your cart.
Based on the customer reviews, it can be concluded that Qikify’s quick view feature is an essential addition to any website. However, there are a few features that are not yet fully implemented and could use some improvement. Overall, the app is easy to use and offers a variety of customizable features.
7. Popular Products on Your Store
- Rating – 4.0 of 5 stars (1 reviews)
- Pricing – $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.
In this app, you can view a graphical report that shows how many times a product has been viewed.
- Highly customizable – The image slider showing popular products will have a selection of products from a variety of different categories. The products displayed in the slider will be those that are currently being sold on the site.
- Graphical reports – A graphical report will show you how many times a product has been viewed.
- Product Description – Some of the top-selling products on Amazon are the Echo and the Fire TV. Echo is a voice controlled device that lets you control various aspects of your home, including setting alarms, making calls, and controlling your music. The Fire TV is a streaming device that lets you watch movies, TV shows, and live sports.
8. Judge.me Product Reviews
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (10086 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Judge.me helps you collect and display star ratings and reviews about your products and your Shopify store. This social proof helps increase your conversion rate, organic traffic, and buyer engagement. Our photo and video reviews are free!.
- Get more reviews on autopilot – You can control who sees your reviews and emails, and you can get reminders and discounts when you make a purchase.
- Show star ratings and reviews – Every review on the website is five-star, with many people citing it as a source of information. The website’s carousel and badges indicate social proof to potential customers.
- Boost sales with social proof – With 24/7 support, Import reviews from other ecommerce platforms, andwidgets that use your shop’s design, the UGC process is easy and efficient. You can request reviews from customers to get more genuine feedback.
Based on the customer reviews, Judge.me is a reliable and helpful product for managing reviews on your website. However, it does not offer all the features that some users may want or need, such as the ability to delete reviews. Overall, Judge.me is asolid product that customers should consider using.
9. AfterSell Post Purchase Upsell
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (398 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
AfterSell offers can help increase your average order value in minutes, by enticing customers with irresistible post-purchase offers. There is no need for customers to re-enter payment information or go through checkout again; they can simply accept the offer in one click. This makes it the closest thing to actual magic!
- One Click Upsell Post Purchase – Add one or more cross sells and upsells to increase your average order value after checkout!
- Storewide Popup Discount – If you’re interested in receiving popup discounts after checkout, please opt in below. These discounts will be sent out as soon as possible after your purchase.
- Boost Sales Instantly – To boost profits and convert more customers, try sweet upsells, personalized recommendations, and storewide discount pop ups.
The app is easy to use, loads fast, and has good customer support. I love that it has A/B testing. That is going to be the key to success.
10. Login to View Price
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (55 reviews)
- Pricing – $18.99/month. 14-day free trial.
If you need to increase sales or conversions in your business, this app can help you do that by paraphrasing pricing information privately for wholesale buyers, or simply by providing a price list.
- – A focus group is an informal gathering of people who are interested in discussing a particular issue.A focus group is a way to collect information from a group of people about something they are interested in.
- – A student’s test scores are an important factor in their admission decision.Many colleges and universities consider a student’s test scores when making admissions decisions.
- – The clinical significance of these findings is not yet known.The researchers are still investigating the significance of these findings.
Based on the customer reviews, it is evident that the app does not work as promised. Additionally, customer service is not responsive or helpful. Therefore, it might be worth considering other options when searching for an app to hide prices on your shop.
11. Bundler ‑ Product Bundles
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (547 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Bundler – Product Bundles is a Shopify app which will help you save on products bought in bundles, which can then be applied to your sales and average order value. Bundler is a great price on its own, but it’s even better because it offers bundling functionality to Shopify users.
- Increase average order value – Offering customers a discount or free shipping when they buy a bundle or popular products together can increase the average order value.
- Choose bundle discount type – What type of discount would you like to apply?A percentage discount, a fixed amount discount, a fixed price, free shipping discount, or a volume discount.
- Compatible with subscriptions! – Bundler can apply bundle discounts even on auto-charging subscription products! You can apply bundle discounts on the initial order or all subsequent orders!.
Based on the customer reviews, we would give the app a rating of 4 out of 5. This app is easy to use, generates money for businesses and has great customer service.
There you have it! The best Shopify most viewed products apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Most Viewed Products apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.