Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Lookbook apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Live Chat Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Lookbook Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Lookbook apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. XO Gallery
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (98 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
“A photo is worth a thousand words”. A gallery can be an amazing way to visually show off the best parts of your site and impress visitors. Embedding a photo gallery into your store is incredibly easy with XO Gallery. Our app is a simple yet powerful and professional tool that helps to quickly add beautiful image galleries to your website with ease.
- Increase conversions – Function smoothly on every screen size to never miss a potential customer.
- Visual build tool – Drag and drop to customize the look of your tests with up to 19 pre-defined effects, plus many more settings.
- No limits – You can create as many galleries with unlimited photos to showcase any part of your site.
Based on customer reviews, XO Gallery is a great choice for quality prints and unique products.
2. Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (184 reviews)
- Pricing – From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Create unlimited shoppable lookbooks to help your customers discovery more products. Tag products on images for easy browsing.
- Create Shoppable Galleries – You can create shoppable galleries by tagging products on the images. You can show it in grid, slideshow, slider and collage mode.
- Tag Products on the Images – Make it easy for shoppers to purchase products from your Lookbooks or catalog images. Tag or link products on the images so they are easy to find.
- Direct Add to Cart from Images – Enable users to add products to their shopping carts from product images in the gallery. This will enhance the shopping experience by providing interactive galleries.
Based on customer reviews, Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries undoubtedly has a lot of satisfied customers who appreciate the wide range of products and services it offers. Overall, the site appears to be reliable and provides good value for money.
3. Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (423 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Lookbook Gallery is a great way to organize all your images. It makes it easy for your customers to see all the images in one place.
- Gallery in 4 layouts – Create a gallery with or without popups. Add links, titles, and alt tags for images. There are 4 gallery layouts to choose from.
- Make Gallery for your Videos – Make a fully customizable video gallery using your Youtube or Vimeo videos. Add videos in any page by one click.
- Main gallery & sub galleries – You can create a main layout and link child galleries to it using anchors. This allows customers to navigate between multiple galleries in an organised way.
Based on customer reviews, Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA offers a comprehensive program that lets users create and publish online galleries and videos. The customer support is excellent, and the program is easy to use. Overall, Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA is a great tool for creating online galleries and videos.
4. Bundles Upsell | PickyStory
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (313 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
PickyStory is a bundles app that gives merchants the ability to increase revenue and AOV by automatically generating bundles. It is perfect for small and large merchants.
- Bundle: Upsell & Cross Sell – Combine products together: Combine as product (combo), combine builder, BOGO, free gifts, buy x get y, lookbook, frequently bought together.
- Discounts and Quantity Breaks – You can stack discounts and bundles to increase your average order value (AOV). You can also use volume discounts to increase your sales volume. Finally, you can also upsell bundles with quantity breaks.
- Bundle Easily & Sync Inventory – Setup your test with an easy-to-use user interface and 24/7 live support. Discounts and inventory updates are automatically synced per SKU. Monitor bundle performance with ease.
Based on customer reviews, Bundles Upsell | PickyStory is a great app that helps people save money on their groceries. It is easy to use and helps users find the best deals on food. The app has a lot of features, such as coupons and meal plans, which make it an ideal choice for people who want to save money on their groceries.
5. Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (131 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Lookbook is an awesome tool to keep your customers engaged with your products.
- Lookbook Gallery UNLIMITED – Create unlimited Galleries with easy drag and drop image upload. Showcase any featured gallery to draw attention to the viewer.
- Gallery Product Tagging image – images can be made shoppable within your Lookbook Gallery. By tagging products, you can bring product awareness to any featured item.
- Direct Add To Cart – Viewers can order products from your lookbook gallery. The Add To Cart button will help increase conversions and improve customer experience.
Based on customer reviews, Lookbook ‑ Shop by Gallery is a great online shopping destination for fashion-savvy women. The website offers a wide variety of stylish clothing and accessories, as well as convenient payment options. Overall, the website delivers on its promise of providing an expansive selection of high-quality items at affordable prices.
6. Easy Catalog: wholesale/retail
- Rating – 4.4 of 5 stars (69 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Can’t seem to get the online marketing juices flowing? Our virtual world of Shopify can be great, but sometimes you want to branch out and promote in the real world. With our easy-to-use PDF catalog creation tool, you can create stunning PDF catalogs that you can send to potential buyers. This will increase sales and conversions, and give your business an extra boost in its offline efforts.
- Catalog & brochure templates – Import products from collections, customize the template, choose colors, fonts, and QR/barcodes. Then create a catalog/linesheet in 1min. Edit the title, price, etc…
- Automation first & ordering! – A product catalog or brochure designed to increase online b2b/b2c sales. The product includes a flipbook page builder, an order form, and the ability to print.
- Variants, Order form, QR codes – Better support for variants, QR codes, and barcodes. You can also add wholesale discount rules and a wholesale order form. Your products can be dragged and dropped onto the page, making it easy to create a layout. The sorting feature is advanced, letting you sort items by name, price, or quantity.
Based on customer reviews, Easy Catalog: wholesale/retail shopping software would be a good choice for retailers and small businesses. The software is easy to use and has a wide range of features to help businesses run their business more efficiently.
7. Catalog Machine
- Rating – 4.3 of 5 stars (23 reviews)
- Pricing – From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
We help you test different price points and see which is performing better. You can also track your data so you know when it’s conclusive.
- One-click product import – Easy upload of products and images. Customizable product fields, tiered pricing for retail and wholesale, and multiple images.
- Fully customizable Templates – With easy to use templates, you can create professional catalogs, line sheets, price lists, lookbooks, and brochures in minutes. You can also create your own templates if you wish.
- Share Online & PDF catalogs – Share product catalogs in social media and online, send in email, download, and print PDF. Instantly update products and respond to market demand quickly.
Based on customer reviews, Catalog Machine has been successful in helping businesses with catalogs and product importing. It is user-friendly, with helpful support. However, there are some complaints about its design and lack of support for certain processes.
8. Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker
- Rating – 3.9 of 5 stars (144 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
You can test everything during the 7-day trial period, with the only restriction being that your PDFs will have watermarks.
- Create Catalogs & Line Sheets – You can create retail catalogs, wholesale line sheets (PDF format) or upload your own. They can be printed out or displayed online with our PDF Viewer.
- Barcodes Generation & Printing – Generate barcodes quickly and easily on any paper format. Supported barcode formats include EAN13, UPC-A, and more.
- Wholesale Online Order Sheet – You can easily take wholesale orders from your online catalogs. This is possible if synchronization with the store is available.
9. Jebbit: Product Quiz Builder
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (56 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Jebbit quizzes are praised as one of the best Shopify quiz apps. They empower merchants to ask targeted questions and gather extensive buyer profile information without any coding required.
- Increase Lead Capture – With completion rates of 85%, Jebbits’ interactive, customizable quiz app can help you capture leads.
- Increase Conversion Rates – Jebbit quizzes help increase conversion rates and recover abandoned carts with personalized product recommendations.
- Increase Average Order Value – With Jebbit quizzes, you can personalize product matches and implement add to cart functionality to create confident purchasing decisions.
Based on customer reviews, Jebbit: Product Quiz Builder is a reliable and user-friendly quiz builder that is perfect for students of all ages.
10. Flook: From PDF To Flipbook
- Rating – 3.6 of 5 stars (5 reviews)
- Pricing – From $32/month. 7-day free trial.
Flook will automatically convert your PDFs into interactive and shopping Digital Flipbooks. You can add rich content such as images, videos, and links to any websites or your online store products pages.
- Upload Any PDF – Transform any PDF into digital flipbooks in a few seconds, customize their look and feel, then embed them into your store.
- Add Rich & Interactive Content – You can add images, videos, or links to your flipbook to make it more interactive.
- Sell Products From Your PDF – With our full integration, your customers can purchase products without leaving your catalog or lookbook.
There you have it! The best Shopify lookbook apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Lookbook apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.