Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Import Amazon Products apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Best Shopify Import amazon products Apps Of 2022
There are many apps out there that can help you get the most out of your Shopify store. However, with so many options available, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. That’s why we compiled this list of the best Shopify Import Amazon Products apps to help you scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and their pros and cons carefully to find the one that’s right for you.
1. Amazon Associate Connector – Import Amazon products and reviews to Shopify store
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars ( 60 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
The Amazon Associate Connector App is a Shopify app that allows users to sell any Amazon product on their Shopify store and earn a commission from each sale.
- Import from Amazon to Shopify – The Amazon to Shopify Product Importer is the easiest way to import products from Amazon, including high-resolution images. NO TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED.
- Import product reviews – The Shopify app allows you to import Amazon product reviews to your Shopify product pages.
- Inventory and Price Sync – The system should have the option to periodically sync prices and quantities.
Let’s now take a look at what users like and dislike about Amazon Associate Connector.
What users like about Amazon Associate Connector:
- The app is easy to use and helps improve website traffic.
- The app is affordable and offers great value for money.
- The app is quick to fix store issues.
- The app works well with SEO to draw visitors to the store.
- The app has great potential for affiliate marketing.
What users dislike about Amazon Associate Connector:
- The app can be difficult to navigate
- The app can be glitchy and slow
- The app doesn’t always populate the proper pricing and descriptions
2. Amazon Importer Spreadr App – Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars ( 1258 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Choose from over a million products available on Amazon to add to your product catalog. By adding products that complement your store and align with your brand, you can make your catalog more valuable.
- Easily import Amazon products – You can add products from Amazon to your Shopify store in just a few clicks. This will allow you to expand your store with hundreds of new products quickly and easily.
- Dropship or Affiliate Income – When someone buys a product from Amazon, you will earn money. Amazon will manage the shipping, returns, inventory, and customer support for you. This is an easy way to make new revenue.
- Increase your influence – The products that you curate for your brand can help to appeal to wider audiences and make your brand more valuable. You can either choose products that complement your brand or create new product categories that will attract new customers. Either way, you can help your brand to grow and become more successful.
Let’s now take a look at what users like and dislike about Amazon Importer ‑ Spreadr App.
What users like about Amazon Importer ‑ Spreadr App:
- The app is easy to use.
- The app has a great customer service team.
- The app is great for dropshipping.
- The app is easy to set up.
- The app has a great selection of products.
What users dislike about Amazon Importer ‑ Spreadr App:
- The app may violate Amazon affiliate marketing rules, which could lead to accounts being banned from both platforms.
- The app only allows for a 7-day trial, after which users are charged for the app’s services.
- The app may have difficulty syncing products from Amazon, which could lead to errors or discrepancies between the two platforms.
3. FreshCredit Store Credit – Store credit for your Shop, simple and easy
- Rating – 4.3 of 5 stars ( 95 reviews)
- Pricing – From $15/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Shopify’s new store credit, FreshCredit, makes it easy for shop owners to give customers cash back for returns. With FreshCredit, there’s no need for coupons, points or one-time use codes. This simplifies the process and encourages shoppers to return to the store in the future.
- No discount codes – No more all or nothing discount codes to block your customers’ checkout. This is real store credit, stored as cash on their account.
- Complete History – Credit records all transactions and keeps an accurate balance for all of your customers.
- Fully Customizable – After installing the app and customizing its appearance, add some credit and you’re finished. Customers can follow the existing checkout process without any interruptions.
Let’s now take a look at what users like and dislike about FreshCredit ‑ Store Credit.
What users like about FreshCredit ‑ Store Credit:
- The app is very easy to use for store owners.
- It is a good solution to the issue of how to manage store credit without using gift cards.
- Customer service is quick to respond.
- The app is compatible with many themes.
- The app is constantly being updated with new features.
What users dislike about FreshCredit ‑ Store Credit:
- The app does not work as promised and does not show customers’ credits as promised.
- The customer service is unresponsive and does not seem to care about solving customers’ issues.
- The app is not compatible with many themes and other apps, which limits its usefulness.
4. EniMoh Amazon Importer – 1 click import product from Amazon
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars ( 12 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
The EniMoh App allows you to import products from Amazon to your Shopify store with just one click. You can choose to affiliate with Amazon or dropship from Amazon.
- Import All Variants – You can now easily import all variants of a product with just one click.
- Amazon Affiliate Income – Start earning by adding products from Amazon Affiliate. Save time by having products added and start earning revenue.
- Easy Dropship Feature – All of the dropship features and markup settings are user friendly.
5. Data Export Reports – Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars ( 1617 reviews)
- Pricing – From $10/month. 15-day free trial.
The Data Export team of reporting experts will create a custom report or dashboard that is right for your Shopify store. Our team has created more than 10,000 custom reports for Shopify merchants.
- Reports at Reasonable cost – The software provides users with the ability to generate summary or detailed reports, filter and sort data, and create custom fields. Report setup and customization is available free of charge through live chat.
- Report any data in your store – The Shopify Reports API gives you access to all the data you need to run your business, including data on orders, products, inventory, customers, sales, commissions, accounting, refunds, taxes, transactions, payments, and metafields. You can also use the API to generate reports on payouts and other data.
- Schedule and Automate Reports – Reports can be exported to multiple emails, FTPs, or feeds. Data can be appended to Google Sheets.
Let’s now take a look at what users like and dislike about Data Export Reports.
What users like about Data Export Reports:
- The app has great customer support, with responsive live chat personnel.
- The app is very affordable, especially for the features and customization options it offers.
- The app is easy to use and very flexible in terms of what reports can be generated.
- The app has a wide range of features that can be used to generate detailed reports.
- The app is constantly being updated with new features and improvements.
What users dislike about Data Export Reports:
- The app can be difficult to figure out
- The app may not be as intuitive as some users would like
- Customer service may not be responsive during critical times
6. PRO Importer For Amazon – Import products from Amazon Seller Central Account
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars ( 134 reviews)
- Pricing – Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
The Shopify Xpert Importer can be used to import products from an Amazon Seller Central account to a Shopify store quickly and easily. This tool can save you a lot of time and effort when adding products to your store manually.
- Import from Amazon to Shopify – The easiest way to import products from your Amazon Seller Account to Shopify requires no technical skills.
- Import all images and variants – Include high-resolution images of your product, and make sure to support products with multiple variants.
- Inventory and Price Sync – The user has the option to periodically sync the price and quantity between Amazon and Shopify.
Let’s now take a look at what users like and dislike about PRO Importer For Amazon.
What users like about PRO Importer For Amazon:
- The app is very easy to use.
- It saves a lot of time.
- The customer support is excellent.
- It is a great tool for new listings.
- The app is very user-friendly.
What users dislike about PRO Importer For Amazon:
- The app is not production-ready and can mess up an inventory.
- The app requires the user to provide their Amazon master API credentials.
- The app is unstable and breaks down often.
7. Amazon by Codisto – The new Amazon sales channel
- Rating – 4.6 of 5 stars ( 328 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Codisto’s Shopify to Amazon integration lets you manage product listings, inventory, and orders from Amazon directly from Shopify.
- Create New Amazon Listings – ListingEase allows you to easily create and manage Amazon listings in bulk, with automated data creation and a choice of three unique listing modes.
- Synchronize Inventory & Orders – Keep your inventory, pricing and product details in sync in real-time, and receive Amazon orders in Shopify for easy fulfilment and management.
- Sell on Any Amazon Marketplace – You can sell on your local Amazon marketplace or any international Amazon site of your choice, with full support for all Shopify store currencies.
8. Bulk Product Edit & CSV import – Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk…
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars ( 1585 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
It is not easy to manage a store with hundreds of products. You may need to decrease prices by 20% for a sale, or add a tag to hundreds of products to optimize searches.
- Save Countless Hours – You can quickly edit any aspect of products or variants, such as price, tags, inventory, title, description, vendor, SKU, Channels, etc.
- Schedule Based and Plan Ahead – You can schedule bulk edit tasks to run on any future date and time, or on a daily/weekly basis. This way, you can plan and schedule your holiday sales in advance.
- Smart Restore – With just 1 click, you can erase any changes and go back to the original state. Bulk edit safely and with confidence.
Let’s now take a look at what users like and dislike about Bulk Product Edit & CSV import.
What users like about Bulk Product Edit & CSV import:
- The app is very easy to use and has made editing much more simple and quick.
- The app is great for stores with a large inventory, allowing for quick and easy bulk updates.
- The app is essential for users who need to save time by making repetitive changes.
- The app allows for a lot of customization and is very user-friendly.
- The app is perfect for users who need to quickly and easily edit their product images.
What users dislike about Bulk Product Edit & CSV import:
- The app has been known to request customer personal information without explanation.
- The app can be slow, particularly when exporting data to CSV, and may not perform as well as advertised.
- Customer service is reported to be unresponsive and unhelpful.
9. Linkify – Import products from Amazon in 1 click. Dropship
- Rating – 2.9 of 5 stars ( 28 reviews)
- Pricing – From $5/month. 3-day free trial.
Linkify App allows you to import any product from Amazon to your Shopify store with 1-click. You can choose to use Amazon Affiliate or Amazon dropshipping.
- Import any product from Amazon – The Amazon Importer app makes it easy to add bestselling products from Amazon to your Shopify store. With just a few clicks, you can add hundreds of new products to your store, expanding your inventory and giving your customers more options.
- Dropship with Amazon – You can save time on each product by using our 1-Click Product Import feature, which adds a \”Add to Cart\” button to your product page.
- Monetize Amazon affiliate – You can monetize your store by adding an Amazon Affiliate button to your product pages. This will allow customers to be redirected to Amazon when they view the button, and you will receive a commission on any sales that are generated.
10. Amazon by CedCommerce – Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars ( 234 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
The CedCommerce App for Amazon ensures a seamless connection between your Shopify store and the Amazon Marketplace.
- Product Listing and Templates – You can reduce the number of repetitive steps in creating listings on Amazon by using Product Template settings.
- Connect Multiple Accounts – You can connect multiple Amazon accounts to your Shopify store as long as they are all from the same country. This way, you can upload products from multiple Amazon accounts seamlessly.
- Synchronize orders & inventory – By syncing Amazon and Shopify in near real-time, you can save time and focus more on other business operations.
Let’s now take a look at what users like and dislike about Amazon by CedCommerce.
What users like about Amazon by CedCommerce:
- Great customer support
- The app is very helpful
- The team is responsive and helpful
- The app is easy to use once you get the hang of it
- The app saves a lot of time and effort
What users dislike about Amazon by CedCommerce:
- The app is said to be complicated to use and difficult to navigate
- The customer service is said to be slow and unresponsive
- The app is said to be double taxation
11. ExIm Export / Import data – export, import, pages, blogs, blog articles, theme settings
- Rating – 3.0 of 5 stars ( 18 reviews)
- Pricing – $0.99/month. 7-day free trial.
This app is designed to help store owners manage data for their online stores. It is extremely useful for Shopify theme developers who want to create and customize themes for their clients.
- One Click – The Export/Import Plugin provides an easy way to bulk export and import pages, blogs, and theme settings.
- Clone Pages and Blogs – Migrate blogs, pages, and theme settings from an existing store to a new store.
- Pre-sets – If you are a web developer, you can generate pre-set configurations for your customers. This will help you save time and provide a better experience for your customers.
12. Agora Amazon Affiliate Tool – Add & manage Amazon Affiliate products on your store
- Rating – 1.0 of 5 stars ( 1 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Agora lets you manage your Amazon Affiliates store seamlessly, allowing you to quickly add new products and keep them in sync. This means you can shift your focus to building your audience and marketing millions of Amazon products to them.
- Manage your Amazon Affiliates – This app makes it easy to manage your Amazon Affiliate products and import them into Shopify with just a few clicks.
- Price & stock sync – Keep your product information up to date by automatically syncing prices and stock levels.
- Affiliate product localisation – Sending people to your affiliate product’s Amazon store in their own country can increase your conversion rate.
13. Products import – Will import products from file, update if product exists
- Rating – 3.4 of 5 stars ( 11 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
This app allows you to import products from XML, CSV, JSON, and Excel files into your Shopify store.
- Import products from file – You can use files in different formats (xml, csv, excel, json, etc.) by uploading them or using a link. Metafields are included.
- Synchronize stock with suppier – Some plans come with automated updates that allow you to keep the quantities of your products in sync across all locations.
- Modify and filter input – You can change the input, modify the price, and combine products, etc. Filter to import only part of the products, by collection, brand, quantity, and more.
14. POKY Product Importer – Copy / Import products from any Shop store with a…
- Rating – 0.0 of 5 stars ( 0 reviews)
- Pricing – $2.95/month. 2-day free trial.
The app allows you to import/copy products from any Shopify & Woocommerce & Magento & OpenCart store + Amzon + Etsy + Walamrt + Ebay + Shein + Wish + VistaPrint store to your store with one click. This app is useful for saving time in copying and pasting products from one store to another.
- One click to import – You can import all information about a product with one click, including the title, images, description, price, variants, and handle.
- We fully support big platforms – We retrieve product information from various large platforms, such as Shopify, Woocommerce, Amazon, Magento, and Shein.
- Now you can import unlimited p – You can now import an unlimited number of products in a short amount of time, saving you time.
15. AliExpress Review Importer – Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars ( 366 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
AliExpress Review Importer helps you import reviews from AliExpress. After that, you can display your reviews by adding them to a review app of your choice. We recommend checking out the app developed by Judge.me to automatically transfer your imported reviews and display them on your Shopify store.
- Unlimited review imports – Import AliExpress product reviews in bulk, and run multiple imports simultaneously for an unlimited number of imports.
- Show reviews with Judge.me – Judge.me allows you to easily integrate your imported reviews into your store, or export them for use with another app.
- Boost sales with social proof – If you want to increase your store’s conversion rate and build trust with your customers, you should use review pictures and descriptive review texts from AliExpress products. This will help potential customers see that others have had positive experiences with your store, and it may encourage them to make a purchase.
Let’s now take a look at what users like and dislike about AliExpress Review Importer.
What users like about AliExpress Review Importer:
- The app is very easy to use.
- It has excellent customer support and service.
- The app works like a dream.
- It is very prompt, polite and on point.
- It is absolutely easy to use.
What users dislike about AliExpress Review Importer:
- The app may not work properly, and may not import reviews correctly or at all.
- The app may not be compatible with Safari.
- The app may cause some product pages to load slowly.
16. Multichannel Importer – Etsy Importer,eBay Importer,Amazon Importer,FBA, Bulk update
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars ( 528 reviews)
- Pricing – From $11/month
The Shopify app Multichannel Importer allows you to import products from multiple marketplaces, including images, inventory, price, description, and more. Custom charges may apply for importing multiple images and bullet points description from Amazon. You can also use the app to manage your orders through FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon).
- Products import in one click – The app allows users to import products from various online platforms such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Wish, Aliexpress, and Walmart. It also provides an easy way to sync inventory and price information to Shopify.
- Bulk product edit & import – You can bulk edit products from any marketplace or file format and upload the updated products to your Shopify store.
- Amazon FBA order management – The Shopify FBA Order Management app allows you to manage, sync, fulfill, and automate your Shopify orders from FBA, along with providing proper tracking information and inventory sync.
Let’s now take a look at what users like and dislike about Multichannel Importer.
What users like about Multichannel Importer:
- The app is easy to use and has great customer support
- The app is great for people who are selling on both eBay and Shopify
- The customer service is quick to help with any issues
- The app has a lot of features and is very user-friendly
- The support team is very helpful and always available to help
What users dislike about Multichannel Importer:
- The app does not work as advertised and has caused lost data and listings for some users.
- The app is not free as advertised, and users must pay a monthly fee to use it.
- The customer service is unresponsive and has been known to harass users.
There you have it! The best Shopify Import amazon products apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Import Amazon Products apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to follow us for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.