Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Hide Paypal Button apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 11 Best Google Analytics Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Hide paypal button Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Hide Paypal Button apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. HideOut ‑ Hide PayPal Button
- Rating – 3.5 of 5 stars (56 reviews)
- Pricing – From $0.99/month. 7-day free trial.
The Hide PayPal button from Cart & product Page setting will hide the PayPal button from both the Cart and product pages. There is no need to code or configure anything; the setting will take effect automatically.
- Hide from Cart & Product Page – This plugin hides the PayPal button from your cart and product page, but does not remove the PayPal payment option.
- Avoid Confusion – Make sure your customers are not confused by other payment options, such as PayPal. There are many other payment options available.
- Decrease cart Abandonment – Add abandonment-fighting features to your ecommerce store to decrease cart abandonment and increase conversion rates.
Based on the reviews, it can be concluded that this app is useful for those who want to hide the express Paypal button from the cart page and the checkout. The support team is also highly recommended.
2. Express Checkout Hider
- Rating – 3.3 of 5 stars (16 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Express Checkout Hider allows you to easily hide the payment options for express checkout without deleting PayPal as a payment method.
- Hide PayPal from your cart – Hides the PayPal button from product pages, cart and checkout, but does not actually remove PayPal as a payment option.
- Increase conversion rates – Don’t confuse your customers by only offering PayPal as a payment option. Other payment methods are available.
- Easy setup, no coding involved – The app is easy to use and doesn’t require any setup or coding. Just install it and let it do its job!
Based on the customer reviews, it seems that the app may not be working properly on some devices or that customer support is not responding properly. Therefore, we do not recommend using this app.
3. Paypal Hider 2.0
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (3 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Has PayPal Express buttons caused you to lose sales in your shop?Yes, I have lost sales as a result of the PayPal Express buttons.
- Hide Paypal – Hide PayPal buttons from the product page, cart, and checkout, but keep PayPal as an option in the checkout.
- Boost conversion rate – Your customers will not feel limited by the payment options available to them when shopping at your store. This increases your conversion rate.
- Easy setup – Hide Paypal lets you focus on your business rather than having to worry about paying your bills. Simply activate the service, and we’ll take care of the rest.
4. EasyHide PayPal in checkout
- Rating – 4.4 of 5 stars (23 reviews)
- Pricing – $0.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Many of your customers believe that PayPal is the only payment method available to them when making purchases from your online store. If they cannot pay with PayPal, they may not be able to purchase anything from your store.
- Hide Paypal – Hides the PayPal button from the product page, cart and checkout, but keeps PayPal as an option in the checkout.
- Increase Conversion Rate – Make sure you do not confuse your customers by only offering PayPal as a payment option. Other payment options are available, so that your customers can choose what is best for them. This will help to prevent abandoned carts, and ensure that your customers have a positive shopping experience.
- One Click Solution – EasyHide helps you to spend less time on paperwork and more time doing what’s important – running your business. With one click, we take care of all the pesky details for you.
Based on the customer reviews, it seems that the Paypal Express Checkout Hider app does what it is supposed to – hides the Paypal Express Checkout and Gpay buttons from view on a product page, thus optimizing conversion rates. While some customers find the app confusing and complain about having to pay additional fees, overall it seems to be a reliable tool that works as advertised.
5. Hide PayPal in Cart
- Rating – 4.4 of 5 stars (159 reviews)
- Pricing – $0.99/month. 5-day free trial.
The app has been selected by Shopify as a new and notable app.
- Frequently Requested – Hiding the PayPal button on a shopping cart is one of the frequently requested features on Shopify support forums.
- Simple Setup – Hiring a virtual assistant is an easy way to get work done without having to code or spend time setting up the software. The assistant is ready to go right out of the box, and onboarding is made simple so you can start working right away.
- Absolutely Affordable – Merchants who don’t want to spend time doing DIY pricing can rely on our affordable pricing options.
Based on the customer reviews, it can be said that paypal-stripe is a great plugin to remove the paypal button from your checkout pages. The plugin is cheap and easy to use, and the support is always quick to help out with any issues. If you’re looking for a fast and easy way to remove the paypal button from your checkout pages, this plugin is definitely worth considering.
6. Redbovi ‑ Hide PayPal Button
- Rating – 0.0 of 5 stars (0 reviews)
- Pricing – $1/month
Please remove the PayPal buttons from the page.
- Hide PayPal Button – The PayPal button is hidden from the product page, cart, and Express Checkout but it is still an option in the checkout.
- Boost The Conversion Rate – If a customer sees the PayPal button on your website, they may incorrectly believe that you only use PayPal as a payment method, rather than credit cards or other payment methods.
- One Click Solution – You don\’t need to do anything – PayPal will automatically hide your account when you click the Hide PayPal Button button.
7. Poof: Hide PayPal & Skip Cart
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (48 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
To hide the PayPal checkout buttons, you can either add a privacy filter or disable PayPal altogether.
- Upsell: Remove the Update Cart – Remove the ‘Update Cart’ button and make changes to the cart quantity automatically without needing customers to click on the ‘Update Cart’ button.
- Hide PayPal Express Checkout – If you want to add an additional checkout button to your cart page or drawer, without removing payment methods, you can do so by clicking on the “Add a New Checkout Button” link at the bottom of each page.
- Hide Cart, Add To Cart/Buy Now – If you want to skip the cart for a specific product or for every product in your store, simply remove the “Add To Cart” or “Buy It Now” buttons.
Based on the reviews, it appears that the app does what it is supposed to do and helps streamline checkout processes. However, some customers have had trouble with it at first but customer service has been able to help them out.
8. Buy Button channel
- Rating – 3.7 of 5 stars (351 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
If you want to add a buy button to your website or blog, use the buy button editor to create a custom style and color palette. Copy and paste the HTML code to your platform of choice, then create quick checkout links that send shoppers directly to your checkout page. Choose a single product and variant, then copy your link to any email, direct message or social media post!
- Sell across the web – Shoppers can checkout on the spot from any website or blog by following the appropriate steps.
- Turn visitors into customers – If you regularly visit my blog or site, please consider purchasing my products.
- Customize your Buy Button – You can customize fonts, colors, and layouts to match the style of your website or brand.
Based on the customer reviews, the Buy Button app is a great tool for setting up highly-targeted micro-sites for your merchant.
9. Synctrack Sync PayPal Tracking
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (161 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Synctrack helps merchants resolve disputes and “PayPal holds” with over 1 million transactions per month.
- Super Fast & Secured syncing – If your orders have been fulfilled, PayPal will automatically add tracking numbers to your transactions in 5 seconds. You can manage your transactions through the PRO dashboard.
- No more PayPal holding money – Syncronizing tracking information in real-time pushes out transparency for your PayPal accounts. PayPal recognizes this as an account that can be released funds.
- Increase customer happiness – Customers appreciate knowing that their transactions are fully validated and trackable, eliminating the need for any subsequent disputes.
Based on the customer reviews, Rawleighs Healthcare Independent Distributor seems to have a good app with great customer service. However, some users have complained about sync issues with orders. It may be worth checking if the issue has been fixed.
10. Add PayPal Tracking by Uptrack
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (131 reviews)
- Pricing – From $4.96/month. 7-day free trial.
If you sign up for the Order Tracking feature in another app, you’ll get it free.
- Auto Sync PayPal Trackings – Sync your PayPal tracking for all orders to build trust with PayPal and reduce money on hold. This will speed up the release of funds.
- Fix 21 Days PayPal Money Hold – By syncing PayPal Tracking for shipped orders, you can keep track of your shipments and avoid any disputes.
- Order Tracking & Lookup (Beta) – You can track the order status and delivery information for all your orders, as well as receive notifications about any issues with shipment.
Based on the customer reviews, it is safe to say that UPtrack is a reliable and efficient platform for managing your stores. Additionally, the customer support is super helpful in resolving any issues that may arise. Overall, an excellent choice for online stores!
11. Pinterest “Pin It” Button
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (358 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
The study found that people with low levels of social support are more likely to experience physical health problems.The study found that people who have few social connections are more likely to have difficulties with their physical health.
- Increase organic reach – Pinterest users can easily find, save and buy products from your website without ever having to leave the site.
- Easy to install and edit – You can quickly add images to your website without any programming required by using a simple drag-and-drop tool.
- Stunning visual effects – The user interface is friendly and comes with many beautiful skins to choose from.
Based on the customer reviews, it appears that Pinterest InstaPin is a very easy to use and set-up app. It also seems to be effective in boosting website traffic and sales. Therefore, if you are looking for an easy to use and efficient way to add pins from Pinterest to your website, then this is definitely a good option.
There you have it! The best Shopify hide paypal button apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Hide Paypal Button apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.