Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Google Analytics apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Best Shopify Google analytics Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Google Analytics apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Google Analytics 4 & GTM
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (141 reviews)
- Pricing – $449 one-time charge
We have an app that helps you track your Shopify store’s data and analytics. This app is easy to use and can be set up in just 8 minutes. If you need help setting it up, we offer a done-for-you option at no extra cost.
- No-Code In-Depth Analytics – You don’t need to write any code in Shopify or Google Tag Manager to implement this plugin. We have done all the work for you, and our codes are always up-to-date.
- Google Analytics 4 Compatible – With Analytics 4, it’s easy to get started with Analyzify’s advanced User Metrics features. These include tracking user IDs, recent activity, and spending habits.
- Tailored In-Person Support – We provide a code and help you to configure the GTM, GA, GDS; and make adjustments based on your specific business needs.
Based on the customer reviews, it can be said that Analyzify’s GA4 app is an invaluable tool for measuring conversion rates across all channels. The customer service is excellent, and the app itself is beautiful and user-friendly.
2. Hello Google Analytics 4
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (3 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Google Analytics is a useful and convenient tool that can be used to track store data. It allows you to take advantage of the contemporary features of Google Analytics 4, which gives you an in-depth overview of your store visitors.
- Install by One Click – To install the app and connect your store to Google Analytics, click on the link and install it.
- Google Analytics 4 Compatible – Integrating your store with Google Analytics will allow you to track your sales data in a more efficient and comprehensive manner.
- Easy to Use – The setup process for integrating Google Analytics into your website is quick and easy, allowing you to quickly begin tracking your website’s traffic and performance.
3. Replay Site Recorder & Surveys
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (2334 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Better Replay is used by Shopify Stores to promote what’s working, repair what isn’t, and evaluate new ideas.
- Track user behavior & actions – How do people navigate your website? Replay the full session recordings to understand how people are interacting with your site.
- Insights to optimize your shop – Easy-to-read insights give you a quick overview of why a landing is not converting, or even whether the design is successful.
- Post-purchase surveys – By conducting surveys, your company can gain valuable insights into customer preferences and needs. This information can help you improve your product offerings and build stronger relationships with your customers.
Based on the customer reviews, it can be concluded that Apptree is a useful app that helps businesses to improve customer experience. The app has several features that make it an excellent tool for businesses, such as its onboarding system and the ability to track customer interactions. However, some customers have complained about the charge after the free trial ended and about poor customer service. Overall, though, Apptree is an excellent app that should be tried by businesses interested in improving their customer experience.
4. Elevar Tag Management Suite
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (87 reviews)
- Pricing – From $50/month
The study found that people who use social networking sites frequently are more likely to engage in unhealthy behaviors.Research has shown that frequent online users of social networking sites are more likely to engage in unhealthy behaviors such as smoking and overeating.
- Google Tag Manager Data Layer – Instructions on how to install the GTM data layer for use in Google Analytics, GA4, Facebook CAPI, Google Ads and server-side tracking.
- Server-Side Tracking – Server-side tracking allows you to track your marketing data accurately, from across all of your channels. This information can help you better understand and target your customers.
- Channel Accuracy Monitoring – Conversion tracking is automatically monitored and if it breaks then an alert will be sent so that you can fix the issue.
Based on the customer reviews, it seems that the app is not working as intended and is charging customers despite never having been installed. We would like this charge removed as soon as possible.
5. Lara Google Analytics
- Rating – 0.0 of 5 stars ( reviews)
- Pricing – $1.99/month. 14-day free trial.
To view all of your store’s Google Analytics data in one place, go to the “Admin Area” and then click on “Visitors Sessions, Countries, Operating Systems, and Other Metrics.” This will give you a snapshot of your store’s status as well as your orders and revenue.
- – If you want a digital photo album that is easy to use and looks great, then a digital photo album software is the best option for you.
- – The ability to shift one’s focus is a valuable skill.Shifting one’s focus can be helpful in many situations.
- – There are certain specific types of bacteria that can cause food poisoning.There are specific types of bacteria that can cause food poisoning.
6. Littledata Analytics
- Rating – 4.3 of 5 stars (64 reviews)
- Pricing – From $99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Can you act on information that is incomplete or inaccurate?Yes, you can make decisions based on bad data if it is accurate enough for your purposes. However, you should always strive to gather more accurate information so that you can make the best decisions.
- Server-side tracking – The no-code data layer works with Google Analytics and GTM to track checkout flows, sales, refunds, customer lifetime value (LTV) and more.
- Subscription analytics – I have made the following purchases from various subscription apps:-Recharge -Smartrr -Ordergroove -Skio -Bold Subscriptions.
- Marketing data – In order to measure the return on investment (ROI) for a marketing campaign, it is important to attribute the performance of each channel accurately. With Facebook Conversions API (CAPI), you can send data back to Facebook Ads so that you can track how effective each individual ad campaign was.
Based on the customer reviews, it seems clear that the Shopify integration provided by this app is not ideal and can lead to missing data. Although the customer service is friendly and helpful, it seems that this app may not be worth the investment for businesses with a large number of orders or transactions.
7. GDPR Legal Cookie
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (181 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Your shop is fully compliant with GDPR requirements.
- Cookie and Tracking Consent – Some cookies and tracking scripts collect information about your visits to our website, including the pages you visit, the time of day you visit, and the IP address from which you accessed our website.Some cookies and tracking scripts collect information about your visits to our website, including the pages you visit, the time of day you visit, and other factors that allow us to identify who you are.
- Legal Compliance – Quickly bring your store into compliance with the law without having to spend time or learn about it.Easily comply with legal requirements for your business with a few simple steps.
- Customizable – An easy editor that is known from Shopify and also easy to set up of third party cookies.
The app is good but the customer service is great. The app slows down the page speed, depending on themes and additional heavy load features in the shop. The support is fast and very helpful.
8. Feed for Google Shopping: Feed
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (30 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Sync and optimize your feeds to Google Shopping in just a few clicks with this free Shopify app. It makes it easy for any merchant to get their products in front of potential buyers on the Google Shopping search engine.
- Google Shopping Feed in 2 mins – Google Merchant Center is a free online tool that makes it easy to set up and manage your Google Ads account.
- Multi language/currency feeds – Support for multiple TLDs of internationalised Shopify stores, including Google Analytics.
- Fully Optimized Product Feeds – If you are looking to increase your revenue from Google Shopping Ads and Facebook Dynamics Ads, then you will need to customize your product data.
The app works very well and the contact to the developer is very nice and fast. I can only recommend the app.I used this app to simplify product upload into Google Merchant Center. Jhon was very helpful. Great support and best app for Google Shopping and I am Very pleased with the functionality of this app.At first there were some bugs, but the technical support guided me through it all with competence and precision. I would definitely recommend it, young team with great potential!
9. AD Google Analytics 4
- Rating – 3.7 of 5 stars (5 reviews)
- Pricing – $2.95/month. 7-day free trial.
By using Google Analytics 4’s Advanced features, you can customize your store to better understand customer behavior.
- Advanced Tracking – Before the tracking, visitors were randomly navigating your website. After the tracking, visitors were more likely to stay on page longer, and explore more of your content.
- Google Analytics 4 – Google Analytics 4 is the newest tracking platform released by Google and is a completely different system than Universal Analytics.
- Very Easy To Use. One Click ! – Track events are easy to setup and do not require any coding skills.
10. AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (715 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
There is a long history of human-caused climate change.Climate change is a long-term problem that humans have caused.
- Unlimited product size charts – Creating different size charts for various types of products is easy.
- Ready to use and customize – There are 12 design templates to choose from when creating product size charts. Each template has customizable color, image, and video options.
- Increase conversion rate – Provide size charts so that shoppers know the products will fit them properly. This will help them make a purchase decision and feel confident about their choice.
Based on the customer reviews, it can be seen that the AVADA app is great for store size guidance. The customer service is excellent, and users can definitely use the app.
11. GDPR/CCPA + Cookie Management
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (479 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
If you run a store located in the European Union/EEA, Brazil, California (US), Canada or Japan, then you need our app. It’s also necessary if you’re shipping products to these countries. Our solution ensures compliance with the latest regulations and keeps you from getting fined.
- Compliance Pages – Your customers can make all sorts of requests when installing your app: editing their account, requesting removal of their data, etc.
Based on the customer reviews, it can be concluded that the app is easy to use and offers all the features required for compliance with EU and other countries’ regulations. Additionally, the customer support is great.
There you have it! The best Shopify google analytics apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Google Analytics apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.