Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Delivery Date apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Dashboard Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Delivery date Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Delivery Date apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Order Delivery Date
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (592 reviews)
- Pricing – $14.99/month. 14-day free trial.
“I’ve ordered something for my friend’s birthday from your store and it took a while for it to come. I would like my money back since it arrived late.”
- Delivery Date Picker and Time – Customers can choose desired order delivery dates and times using the calendar. This allows you to give your customers more flexible delivery options.
- Set Shipping Rates Day Wise – The shipping price add-on allows you to set different shipping prices for different weekday categories based on several conditions.
- Store Pickup & Local Delivery – Let customers schedule local delivery and store pickup for their orders based on their zip code.
Based on customer reviews, Order Delivery Date is a buggy app with slow loading times and difficulty navigating between pages. However, the customer service is prompt and willing to help. Overall, Order Delivery Date may not be the best app for your store, but it is worth checking out if you need delivery dates or other scheduling features.
2. In Store Pickup Local Delivery
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (473 reviews)
- Pricing – From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.
An app that enables customers to schedule their local delivery and pickup date and time.
- Customers schedule their order – You can set different delivery and pickup date/times, limit orders by slot, and set cut-off and preparation times. You can also choose delivery dates by zip code.
- Customize as per requirement – Multi-location product preparation time, fulfilment, and availability. You can set delivery rates by zip/post code, order value, weight, and products.
- Free setup assistance – We provide free setup assistance and have themes that are based on your specific needs. You can also customize our settings for mobile and desktop separately.
Based on customer reviews, In Store Pickup Local Delivery is an effective and efficient delivery and pickup platform for online stores. The customer service is quick to respond and helpful. However, the app has a few minor errors that need to be addressed, as well as some customization that needs to be done for optimum performance. Overall, the app is highly recommended for online stores looking to improve their shipping process.
3. Estimated Delivery Date ‑ Plus
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (22 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Our EDA app solves one of the biggest customer questions – “How long will it take for my order to arrive?” – by displaying the estimated shipping date or shipping information of the product in front of the customer’s eyes, increasing sales conversion rates.
- Estimated Delivery Date – Display estimated arrival messages, order preparation and delivery dates on product/cart/checkout pages.
- Reduce customer support – Stores that have clear delivery expectations received fewer customer support requests. This can be done by promoting building consumer trust and sales conversion rate.
- Easy to Setup and Customizable – No programming skills required. And your traffic split can be fully customized, stylish, and suitable for store theme use according to your design.
Based on customer reviews, Estimated Delivery Date ‑ Plus is a great app that is easy to use and can be customized to fit your ecommerce needs. It is free and essential for any retailer.
4. Delivery Date & Time Slot
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (36 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
This easy-to-use, customizable application will let your customers choose between local delivery and store pickup. They can also choose a date and time for their order. This app perfectly fits your store’s constraints and requirements.
- Let customers choose – You can schedule your delivery or pickup date and time. You can also block specific ranges.
- Fully customisable – You can customize your calendar to match your design, language, and date preferences. You can also set cut-offs for each day of the week, as well as delivery slots.
- Simple install & support – The installation process is easy – we have many pre-made templates to choose from. If you need assistance, we are happy to help.
Based on customer reviews, Delivery Date & Time Slot is a great app with great customer service. It is easy to use and has a lot of aesthetic options.
5. Estimated Order Delivery Date
- Rating – 4.6 of 5 stars (180 reviews)
- Pricing – From $2.99/month
Displaying the Estimated Delivery Date helps build trustworthiness and legitimacy in the shop and its offerings. The vendor can provide specific information on the date and day of the goods arrival, which facilitates the customers decision-making process.
- Estimated Delivery Date & Time – Show delivery message on specific/all product pages, Cart, Checkout, and thank you page. Include country flag on specific/all product pages.
- Boost Sales with Countdown – Make your users feel a sense of urgency so they will add to cart faster! Based on your CUT-OFF time, you can set an auto-close timer.
- 30+ Ready to Use Templates – There are over 30+ delivery message templates available. You can also customize templates based on festivals and events, or use preexisting ones.
Based on customer reviews, Estimated Order Delivery Date is a helpful app that can be used to provide specific delivery dates for orders. However, the support is poor and it is not always easy to get in touch with the developers.
6. On Time Delivery Date
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (261 reviews)
- Pricing – From $7.99/month. 30-day free trial.
The On Time Delivery Date app is perfect for businesses that want to give their customers more control over their orders. With this app, your customers can choose the date and time that they would like their orders to be delivered or pick a delivery provider that offers same-day delivery. You can also schedule in-store pickup with the On Time Delivery Date app. Whether you’re a local delivery provider or a same-day delivery service, the On Time Delivery Date app is sure to meet your needs!
- Schedule Order Delivery – You can allow customers to schedule their order delivery and pickup date and time on the cart page. You can also show a countdown timer on the product page with dates.
- Estimated Delivery Date Timer – Display estimated delivery date, day and time on the product page with countdown timer. No coding skills required. Customize as per requirement.
- Manage Store Pickup + Delivery – Customers can avoid long lines or packages being stolen from the front porch by selecting their preferred pickup date and time.
Based on customer reviews, On Time Delivery Date App is useful for communicating delivery preferences between store and customer. The app has good UI and is easy to set up. Customer service is responsive and helpful.
7. Order Delivery Date Manager
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (47 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 10-day free trial.
Our Delivery Date Manager app provides an easy-to-use backend to help you stay on top of your customers’ orders. Besides, you can select a delivery date and time for customers, manage cut-off time for orders, offer same-day delivery, locally deliver orders, and pickup items from your store using the app’s delivery date selection option. You can also choose to make delivery date selection optional or compulsory and preset default delivery dates with the app.
- Choose a Shipping Method – Enable your customers to choose their desired mode of delivery, including local delivery or store pickup, depending on their location.
- Configure Shipping Rates – Configure shipping rates on a day-by-day basis for the delivery date app. Set shipping rates based on different days and the total cart amount.
- Choose Delivery Date & Time – Enhance your customer base by giving them the power to choose their desired order delivery date and time through a calendar.
Based on customer reviews, Order Delivery Date Manager is an excellent app for coordinating delivery dates and times. The app is easy to use and customer service is responsive and helpful.
8. Local Pickup & Delivery Date
- Rating – 4.5 of 5 stars (86 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
The app lets you offer your customers up to three delivery methods: local pickup, store pickup, or shipping. You get full control over your schedule, while ensuring it conforms to your output capacity and operations processes.
- Easy local delivery & pickup – Let your customers schedule their delivery or pickup for a time that works for them and for your business.
- Conditions & restrictions – Save time and money by using an app that adapts to your needs. Order limits, cutoff time, blackout dates, zip code validation, product restrictions are all options you have with this app.
- Simple to setup, use & modify – No-code installation. With our fast and free support, you can be confident in your investment.
Based on customer reviews, Local Pickup & Delivery Date App is a good app which provides customers with the ability to schedule their pickup and delivery dates. The app has been reported to work well, but there are some limitations, such as the inability to change the date format. Customer support is responsive and helpful, making it easy to migrate from an existing theme.
9. DingDoong: Delivery + Pickup
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (121 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
A complete and powerful local delivery, store pickup, and Bopis solution for Shopify stores.
- Fully Customizable Widget – You can configure the layout and appearance of your widgets in many different ways, including using a tailor-made layout with custom CSS, color, format, and language; positioning them anywhere on the page; or setting display rules that will show or hide them.
- Intensive Rule Customization – There are a variety of delivery rules that you can use for your products. These include lead time, cut-off time, and time slot. In addition, you can set limits on how many products can be picked up at a single location or how many products can be delivered in a specific timeframe.
- Effective Order Management – The app has a built-in delivery calendar, which will automatically tag orders with delivery time. You can also add your own custom tags. The app also has an export feature, which will let you sync orders to Google Calendar. Finally, the app is easy to use on mobile devices.
Based on customer reviews, DingDoong: Delivery + Pickup is an excellent app for those looking for hassle-free, reliable delivery and pickup. However, the app has had issues with its infrastructure in the past, and customers have reported difficulty getting help from customer service.
10. Supertime Delivery Date Picker
- Rating – 4.7 of 5 stars (35 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Supertime is a simple and powerful delivery date picker app that let’s your customers choose a date and time for local delivery or in-store pickup, right from your Shopify store cart page.
- Save time and avoid hassle – No more having to manually schedule a delivery date or time slot with your customers. They can pick a time right from your store cart page.
- Control your schedule – Create delivery methods with custom schedules and calendars to ensure your products are delivered on the days that work best for your business. Block off the days that don’t work for you so your products get delivered on time.
- Always be prepared – Build in the preparation time you need. Choose delivery dates with time slots and then set limits on the number of customers that can book them.
Based on customer reviews, Supertime Delivery Date Picker is a user-friendly and effective app that helps small businesses to manage their delivery and pickup schedules. The app is reasonably priced, integrates smoothly with EasyRoutes, and has superb customer service.
There you have it! The best Shopify delivery date apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Delivery Date apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.