Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms out there and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of features, and is very scalable. But once you set up your Shopify store, you need to find the best apps to really make it work for you. So we’ve done the legwork and shortlisted the best Conversions apps for Shopify to help you get started.
Also check: Top 10 Best Apparel Apps for Shopify
Best Shopify Conversions Apps Of 2022
With so many apps out there, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. So here’s a list of the best Shopify Conversions apps to help you grow and scale your business more efficiently. Each of these apps has its own unique set of features and benefits, so be sure to read through the descriptions and our take based on the user reviews carefully to find the Shopify app that’s right for you.
1. Shopify Inbox
- Rating – 4.5 of 5 stars (1198 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
With Shopify Inbox, you can turn more chats into checkouts, no matter where they start. In fact, 70% of Shopify Inbox conversations are with customers making a purchasing decision.
- Turn browsers into buyers – Share products, discount codes, and get powerful insights so you can sell more and focus on chats that convert.
- Help more people in less time – Create quick replies, instantaneous responses, and automated messages from your admin panel – all with a consistent brand.
- Centralize chats in one place – Chat in real time or send email follow-ups when you can’t talk to customers live.
2. Live Chat,Help Center,Helpdesk
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (424 reviews)
- Pricing – Price: Free
Top Shopify stores use Willdesk to reduce ticket response time and improve the efficiency of their customer support teams.
- HelpDesk for customer service – Manage customer support from one inbox, stop switching all day long. You can do this on Live Chat, Email, Facebook, Instagram and Whatsapp.
- Turn browsers to customers – Chat live with visitors, give product recommendations, share coupons, and convert them to customers.
- Powerful help center widget – Keep customers informed and resolve issues like “Where is my order?” with a powerful order tracking widget. 24/7 live chat support is available.
Based on customer reviews, Live Chat,Help Center,Helpdesk , and Social Media, it can be concluded that the customer service of this company is excellent. Overall, the customer service is helpful, responsive, and friendly.
3. TikTok Pixel & Facebook Pixel
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (31 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Zoex is more than just a Facebook pixel app – we use our own first-party pixel to give you the confidence to make data-driven decisions like you used to be able to before iOS 14.5.
- Facebook Pixel Conversion API – Enjoy Facebook server-side purchase tracking, take full advantage of your data. Fully integrated for the iOS 14 update, this means you’ll be able to see which ads are performing best.
- TikTok Pixel Conversion API – TikTok’s integrated server-side tracking provides the highest accuracy possible, so you don’t miss valuable data.
- Our UTM Metrics Pixel – Increase your profits by tracking every campaign, ad set and ad with first-party data. This gives you the ability to make better decisions and take control of your data.
Based on customer reviews, TikTok Pixel & Facebook Pixel are both good cameras. TikTok Pixel is better than Facebook Pixel in some cases, while Facebook Pixel is better in other cases. Overall, both cameras are good and would make good choices for a camera on a budget.
4. QR Code Generator Hub
- Rating – 5.0 of 5 stars (89 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
See what’s happening with your competitors and stay ahead of the curve. Our real-time market data keeps you up to date on the latest trends and developments in your industry.
- QR Codes built for Shopify – Monitor order conversions, automatically apply discounts, and more with QR Codes that are deeply integrated into your Shop store.
- Your logo, colors and style – Create beautiful QR Codes with your branding. Add logos, colors, frames, styles and text to the QR Code. Download for print and web.
- Worry-Free Dynamic QR Codes – With Dynamic QR Codes, you can change what the QR Code does at any time- even after it is printed!
Based on customer reviews, QR Code Generator Hub is a reliable and helpful tool for creating QR codes. Overall, the app is a helpful tool that can be used by both beginners and experts.
5. Facebook Pixel Conversion API
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (20 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available
Never lose valuable customer data again! Our free plan allows you to keep track of your data.
- Multiple Facebook Pixels – Install multiple Facebook pixels and use Collection & Niche tag pixels to optimize your campaigns for maximum profit.
- Ad blocker & iOS 14 solution – Get more accurate reporting by using Facebook’s Conversion API. Monitor pixel events and never miss any data.
- FB Hidden Interest Finder – Find keywords that your competitors are not targeting. Use hyper-focused advertising based on people’s interests.
Based on customer reviews, Facebook Pixel Conversion API can be used to improve website conversions. Overall, the Facebook Pixel Conversion API is a reliable platform that can help businesses improve their website’s conversion rate.
6. Pixelio Multi Facebook Pixels
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (18 reviews)
- Pricing – $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Pixelio is an easy-to-use app that will let you add and manage Facebook pixels.
- Track Multiple Facebook Pixels – To track traffic and conversions on Facebook, add multiple Facebook Pixel IDs as backups. This way, you can target different audiences with different goals in mind.
- One click Facebook pixel setup – Add and manage multiple pixel tracking data on your store with just one click. Save time, money and energy by not requiring technical knowledge.
- Easy to use – No programming is required – simply track conversion events for each individual product. You’ll never miss a Facebook pixel sale, even if you’re not using Shopify.
Based on customer reviews, Pixelio Multi Facebook Pixels are a great way to improve engagement on your Facebook page. They are easy to install and provide a lot of benefits for your page, such as more likes, shares, and comments.
7. Advanced Wishlist
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (64 reviews)
- Pricing – From $4.90/month. 14-day free trial.
Let your customers create wishlists or tags to help them organize their choices. They can also share gifts and be able to come back at a later time to continue shopping. Users love getting quick access to their favorite products from one click. Avoid unnecessary annoyance by storing items for an infinite period.
- Intelligent analysis of data – See trends and measure the effectiveness of email marketing campaigns by seeing what users save to wishlists until they buy.
- Help you deal with inventory – Stay informed of when your favorite items are back in stock and encourage users to buy them before they are gone again. Send them email alerts when your items are on sale so they don’t miss out.
- Glimpse into customers’ world – Understand your target audience’s wants and needs, and put together a list of branding and marketing strategies they may be interested in. You can also share this list with others to help increase traffic to your website.
Based on customer reviews, Advanced Wishlist is a reputable and reliable company. While there may be occasional issues with orders, these are usually resolved quickly. Overall, Advanced Wishlist is a good choice for those looking for a reliable and affordable shipping service.
8. Social Proof & Urgency FOMO
- Rating – 4.8 of 5 stars (141 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
When you see a popular shop on Shopify, it’s like seeing a restaurant packed with customers and you want to eat there yourself. That’s what Fomo does for your store – it creates the same dynamic of wanting to buy stuff.
- Social Proof to Increase Sales – Fomo makes iteasy to create trust, increase urgency, andshow social proof. You can also see recent order notificationsusing the easy-to-use editor.
- Multi-Language & Geo-Location – Attract customers from around the world? FOMO translates to 29 languages. Let them experience Fomo in the language they understand.
- Connect Your Favorite Apps – With dozens of Shopify apps integrated with FOMO, you can easily connect with customers and gather feedback.
Based on customer reviews, Social Proof & Urgency FOMO is a useful app that can bring in revenue for small to medium-sized businesses. However, the price is high, and it may be worthwhile to consider other apps if price is a major concern. Additionally, customer satisfaction may be affected by billing issues and the app might be overpriced.
9. Swym Back in Stock Alerts
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (584 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Shoppers love this feature and you’ll love it even more! Increased click-through rates on alerts and improved conversion on alert traffic mean you’ll be more successful in driving sales.
- Out of Stock, Pre Order Alerts – Shoppers can sign up for alerts when out of stock and pre-order items are restocked. You can integrate with your email service provider (ESP) to do this.
- Drive More Sales – You can see a an increase in conversion rates on your restock alert traffic from email, Facebook and Instagram ads. This can be done by signing up for alerts when your products are released.
- Easy Customization – You can customize the look and feel, as well as the rules for when to show the out of stock or pre-order form, in order to better match your customers’ preferences.
10. ModeMagic ‑ Store Conversions
- Rating – 4.9 of 5 stars (537 reviews)
- Pricing – Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
A computer-managed store converts 25% better than the others (-).
- Boost your new & repeat sales – Make your online sales grow automatically with our tools. We’ll take care of all of the hard work for you, so you can focus on growing your business.
- Track orders, CTRs & revenue – Get vital analytics to unlock store revenue growth. Understand what’s working, what needs improvement – so you can drive your brand forward.
- Control your store end to end – You can easily add on-brand banners, badges, and announcement bars to improve conversions across different types of retail sites. This will help streamline the process from online to in-store.
There you have it! The best Shopify conversions apps to help take your business to the next level. No matter what your budget is or what type of business you have, there’s an app on this list that can help you improve and scale your business. And since most of these Conversions apps for Shopify have a free trial, you can spend a while to try some of the ones you like best before finalizing one one! So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself! And don’t forget to keep an eye on for more Shopify app reviews
Want to get your app listed? If you have built a Shopify app that fits the list, see one missing from here, let us know. Drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject "Collaboration request" and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.